Ragefire GoD: Is Raw Crimson Nihilite and Raw Shimmering Nihilite dropping?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by levster, Jan 31, 2018.

1. levster New Member

For Gates tradeskills, I can't find the Raw Crimson Nihilite and Raw Shimmering Nihilite anywhere on Ragefire, though all of the other Gates materials are readily available.
    Instead, I see Shaped Shimmering Nihilite and Shaped Pale Nihilite - which I can't combine.
    Can someone please confirm that the following items are dropping on RF with the tradeskill tag:
    - Raw Crimson Nihilite (exact name)
    - Raw Shimmering Nihilite (exact name)

If not, can a Dev please look into this. I know jewelcrafting was revamped some time after Gates and these item names may have been changed to reflect the new combines. Since progression uses the old JC recipes, these may not be properly named, tagged, and dropped.
  2. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

They don't drop yet.
  3. levster New Member

Not dropping is a problem!
    All GoD jewelcrafting and (half of the blacksmithing) combines require these stones. Should I just give up on doing these combines on Ragefire? Or is there some small chance that someone competent at DBG sees this problem and does something to fix it?
    LOL, yeah, I know!
  4. Boze TLP complaint factory

They haven't started dropping on Phinny yet.
  5. Vanrau Augur

2007-11-20 09:30 Changed name from 'Raw Pale Nihilite' to 'Raw Crimson Nihilite'

This was during Secrets of Faydwer so that's most likely when you'll see it start dropping.

It looks like Jewelcrafting was revamped during Secrets of Faydwer.
  6. Korthos New Member

Correct. The Crimson nihilite is not dropping and wont be until SoF is released. Lockjaw is experiencing the same issue.

This effectively breaks all (or most of) GoD smithing and JC, but DBG doesn't seem interested in fixing it, as this has likely been an issue on other progression servers as well. So we're boned on all of the combines and skillups.

On the other hand, we have a super awesome new guild window that replaced the one we'd been using for over a decade and worked just fine. I suspect in maybe 16 years this will get fixed, like door illusions got fixed.