Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Crazytalk New Member

There is so much anger in your posts, I am not having a hard time seeing why you cannot find groups. :mad::mad::mad:
    Lily and Kylatia449 like this.
  2. Kodjak Lorekeeper

Or we could go the route of a PVP TLP server... call it Fansy
    Diptera and Trashed like this.
  3. Gator34 New Member

4. LastToStand Journeyman

actually I have no problem at finding groups thank you very much.

I just don't cater to cheaters that's all if the server is full of real life humans, people why the hell do you still box this TLP has alot of extra mobs to go around.

But you botters,boxers are to dense to understand logic.

wouldn't you want save your money and just play one character, and group with another human begin?
    , or you so loaded on cash you make your a Entrepreneur playing these games and get payed for it?

If so you are living the dream or living a lie one of the two.
    complexication likes this.
  5. Chealin New Member

Wont speak for other people that box, but i box because i find playing one character boring.
    Kylatia449 and Mayfaire like this.
  6. UndrGrndNate New Member

WHAt NOW !! just tell me when I can log into Lockjaw,now that I know of it I don't want to play on Rage any more! so I see it on the server list,when dose it unlock?
  7. Mayfaire Augur

That is exactly why I do it too, Chealin. Especially, as I have said, in the early levels. Clicking three spells over and over may do it for some, but that is boring to me.

But, no, I'm lying. I Really do it because I am a dirty, plat-hoarding harlot with nothing on my mind other than ruining everyone else's fun, raining hellfire thru every zone I go through, with my hair afire and my eyes aglow, taking camps, training noobs, hiding names in my evil pockets, all whilst rubbing my hands together and cackling wildly "I own you, noobs of Norrath, bow before your Queen."

Dammit...I've said too much, they know now of my evil schemes. <le sigh> :rolleyes:
    Diptera, code-zero and Baeddon like this.
  8. Baeddon Elder

Yesterday, I said I read two of the dumbest posts I've ever seen. This one far exceeds those two posts. Well done, Sniper.
  9. Moebius8 Lorekeeper

I box because I dont know which toon will be my main, im just dualing a shaman sk right now while i ponder the situation. both are only 16 so moving or not shouldnt be a a huge decision.
    I also dont see dbg turning down money for nothin and chicks for free so i would be shocked if they decided to disallow boxing but that is just my opinion and we wont know until later tonight or tomorrow.
  10. Baeddon Elder

Hi, Heartwarmer. Thanks for your opinion. Could you please provide us with a list of drugs you took before typing all that non-sense out? The community as a whole would be better off knowing what drugs we should avoid mixing together so we can avoid this sort of thing in the future.
    Yours truly, Baeddon.
  11. LastToStand Journeyman

High On Life Baby! no drugs i have not done any like in 8yrs now nor do i drink liquior anymore. begin born again of the spirit changes the way you see things.
    Baeddon likes this.
  12. Baeddon Elder

I'm not even sure how to respond to that. I'm legit at a loss for words and that is rare. I'm honestly speechless. I bow down to you, good sir. Have my extremely ironic like.
  13. LastToStand Journeyman

Thanks well off to work. back to the olde tarpits i call it hah I hate begin a slave to the Federal Reserve one day our Revolt and Revolution will finally kick in . V out
  14. Bolten_DA Augur

So much going on with this thread....I cant even tell who's trolling,a weee bit crazy , or serious anymore lol.
    SBC0 likes this.
  15. Jet-Li Lorekeeper

I'm hoping this is a cheerful bard who has embraced the spirit of Veeshan and sworn off Kaladim Constitutionals.
    But for some reason I don't think this is roleplay.
    Kylatia449 and Baeddon like this.
  16. code-zero Augur

Well after that I guess the answer to WWJD is that he'd train boxers :D
    Fallfyres, Mayfaire and Baeddon like this.
  17. Baeddon Elder

It's simple. First, we over throw all the Axis of Evil Boxers and their vile Queen Holly. Then, we over throw the Federal Reserve so no one ever has to be a slave ever again and no one will ever have to work anymore and everyone will live in peace and harmony and there will be no more tears or suffering or diseases or conflict. Not sure where you're having the difficulty here. :p
    Mayfaire and Bolten_DA like this.
  18. Mayfaire Augur

No, no, no, you have the order all wrong.

We first overthrow the Federal Reserve to get out from under them telling us what to do and how to do it, THEN we're free to take over Everquest. Of course, as the new benevolent dictators of Norrath, we will be obligated to tell others how they must play the game, what to do and how to do it, for their own good, of course. Our first decree, naturally, will be to strike the word "irony" from all usage.

Done, done and done. <wipes hands>
    Baeddon likes this.
  19. SBC0 Elder

LOL yes that post was dumb, and ill-informed
    Baeddon likes this.
  20. Trashed New Member

Im sure the folks over at P99 are loving all the free advertising.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.