Ragefire Exceeded Expectations - What Now?

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, May 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Babyruthie Elder

Please respond to this question.
    Deadlyne and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  2. Dreftan Elder

Lot of people waiting to see if transfers are gonna be a thing
  3. Indigo Augur

What a kick in the balls. Same rule set? Why freaking bother! More Mages, all the time.
  4. Maeyrl New Member

Awesome! Now about server transfers....
  5. Neeshka New Member

How are you going to handle the merger later on? I do not want to loose my name, I really do not want to loose my name.
    SuedeVeil and Raptorjesus5 like this.
  6. Vanic Elder

Just give everyone 1200 station cash and say the end.
    Motherlee likes this.
  7. Gehlfein Elder

Looking forward to Lockjaw.

Can you do *something* about how overpowered Mages and Monks are first though? If you wanna make things dead, there's really no reason you'd play anything else. :/
  8. Hendar2 Augur

Transfers would be nice. I'm just incredibly happy to hear of a new server.
  9. Mynxx Journeyman

Umm, what? This isn't P99. People actually play in the same household which share the same IPs, and boxers have just as much of a right considering they're paying the same amount of dough as you.

I wouldn't complain too hard about the fact that EQ has been flooded with boxers for a VERY long time. There's also nothing "classic" about translocators or the revamped Freeport, but you don't see them changing that, do you? You want a total classic experience? Go play P99 where there actually IS a ban on boxing.
    Khrinn, Baeddon and Mayfaire like this.
  10. DukeS0n Journeyman

Please free transfer from rage fire
  11. Indigo Augur

It's crazy Lockjaw won't progress faster. Guess it's just one more stupid decision after another.
  12. Riley Augur

13. PewPew New Member

Million dollar question right here!!
    Deadlyne, Raptorjesus5 and Cloudous like this.
  14. Babyruthie Elder

I third the question.
    Deadlyne, Raptorjesus5 and Fallfyres like this.
  15. idej Augur

Fix the pet issue and I will be happy.
  16. Corpsefury New Member

Meh, irrelevant unless you make Lockjaw a no boxing server.
  17. Tornat Augur

not if the rules are the same that doesn't interest me , would be more happy if faster unlocks.
  18. Maginus Lorekeeper

AND NO TRANSFERS!!!!
  19. Koschei Journeyman

If an IP ban can not be achieved to avoid the out of control botting, please disable the /follow command on this new server.

Daybreak, you gave the botters a server, please take a moment to listen to people who really want your game to succeed and be an equal contributor the the community, with an expectation of not permitting people to steamroller content. I'm sure the argument based on economics would be overwhelming countered by the number of happy and consistent single subscriptions.

I'm hoping Lockjaw is my home for many years to come. I'd rather pay DBG for the ability to play like this than to pay nothing to the 1999 project, where botting is controlled.
    Lich, sniper, Gehlfein and 5 others like this.
  20. Groul New Member

Just so you know what we all want to know.....

....will there be free server transfers to Lockjaw?
    Koschei likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.