Ragefire bind rush on Selo

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Klissar Silverspine, Apr 21, 2019.

1. Klissar Silverspine New Member

We killed the dragon with 4 characters in non-raid gear. We're looking for a guild for POP though. At some point we may go back and do a video capture of 4 manning Overking Bathezid, which was a 0 death fight.

The video can be found below... Enable subtitles if you want the play-by-play.

2. qweasy Augur

Is shaming people still against forum rules if you do it to yourself?
  3. Protagonist Tank

There would be 0 posts, if so.
    Gorgol the Ogre likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

I'll start a guild with you.
  5. jack of all trades Elder

Lol. Absolutely pathetic kill. If your cleric actually knew how to play, you wouldn't have died 20 times each.

AE Mob and everyone's low health? God forbid they should use that Celestial Regeneration ability.. you know, that heals the whole group over time.

Targetting and reaction speeds are atrocious as well; stop using that mouse and learn to use your keyboard shortcuts. Make a stopcast hotkey so you're not waiting 2 seconds for your heals to be interrupted from moving.
  6. Ginix Augur

skillz !
  7. Meridian Augur

8. Klissar Silverspine New Member

If you enabled the subtitles you would see that the cleric's mouse went to heck shortly after the fight started and neither she nor the rest of us were aware of it. The first deaths occurred because of this. The mage not being bound nearby made it a 2 man fight (enc and cleric) for the majority of the video. Before the mouse failure we got him to about 45% health, and then the deaths began.

I didn't say it was pretty, but it was a successful kill. Try to two man this fight and see how many times you die. Odds are, not many people would ever consider even attempting this with less than 12 before the cap goes up to 65... let alone 4.
  9. Tierdal Augur

Correct, for good reason. It is not a 4 man encounter.
  10. Ajjantis Elder

You shouldnt post a video like that :/
  11. ShivanAngel Augur

Killed him with 6.... zero deaths... wahts that about not attempting this with less than 12?
  12. Gheed Is not reading your response

How many krono to have you 4 man this again while I watch? Ill supply the turn in items
  13. Mcnastyx New Member

At no point in your video, or incompetent play were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational dragon encounter. Everyone in this Forum thread is now dumber for having watched this. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
    Killer Rabbits likes this.
  14. Klissar Silverspine New Member

Soo much hate out there. Well for those with a sense of adventure, here’s the take away from the video...

1). When you are setting up for the fight, make sure everyone that can bind nearby tests with gate if they had a different bind point in the same zone. Had our mage been bound nearby this probably would have been a 1 or 2 death fight.

2) Make sure the person playing the cleric is familiar with all the hot keys for target and heal. Just because they’ve played a cleric 20 years ago doesn’t mean they remember these. Also make sure they have a fully functional mouse.

3) Get some instant click items to prevent loss of good buffs.

4) unless you succeed with no form of failure, expect people to judge it harshly
  15. qweasy Augur

I'll do it for 10.

I think you people are greatly overestimating how hard a non motm Kunark mob is in Luclin.
  16. Ethiria New Member

This has got to be a troll post. This fight is in no way challenging. I killed it with 5 a day ago, 2 of which were boxes, and nobody came even close to death.
  17. selospeed New Member

Not trying to be a , but whatevs.

A. Congrats on your epic

B. My cheeks hurt from the cringe of the video and boasts here

C. This mob can literally be duo’d flawlessly in Kunark
  18. Blastoff Augur

This is a really easy 4 man fight in raid gear at level 60.
  19. Fan of Scott Journeyman

Impressive video, congratulations!
  20. randomevil New Member

Uhh...Ragefire doesn't have MotM....I used to duo him in Luclin and I know of some SKs that used to solo him.