~Ragefire~ Beastlord Epic 1.0 Completed 11/2/2016 @ 6am CST

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Khati, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Banecrow Elder

I personally am the farthest thing from a liberal crybaby myself and I imagined the same thing. When some a$$hole decides to $hit on someone else's parade just because they can. A lot of people came to the game after this era, they never did the epics or experienced this content. Stop being an idiot and let people enjoy the game.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

Lack of responses sends the same message without all your salt
    Ming Tee likes this.
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

This is starting to sound familiar. Welcome back after your ban.
  4. Ming Tee Augur

You just do this online tho, not in real life...am I right?
  5. Banecrow Elder

Exactly that is why I pointed out you were being an a$$hole and rude, you cannot expect others to change if you do not point it out.
  6. vaio007 Elder

So what does that make you considering you're the first person in the thread to be a complete ?

"Hey guys I got my epic! Thanks!!"

You: "I wonder how low your self esteem has to be to think that anyone cares about you finishing a 17 year old quest."

Very demeaning, condescending, and just flat-out unnecessary. Now you're turning it into a troll/flame war because you're incapable of saying "Hey, maybe I was a for no reason... sorry, enjoy your game."

Yeah you're a real mentor in life I'm sure. Why be such a ? Just because you can? Is that the level you exist on? That's it? Hah I can be a so ON YOU random internet person! I'm awesome!

Seriously? o_O And then tell them to "grow a thick skin" as if it were her fault you decided to be a raging ? As if she's the one who needs to change something about her actions? Quite the opposite--how about grow a modicum of responsibility and decency. Start there.
  7. Banecrow Elder

8. Banecrow Elder

Nope proud Trump voter here. Also how is the person calling someone out for being a make you a ?