Ragebringer particle effect

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Sjd76, Oct 23, 2022.

1. Sjd76 New Member

I just recently did the Rogue 1.0 on Mischief then did the epic re-quest so I could have two ornaments and the particle effect does not show on the actual weapon itself and does not show on the ornaments either. I tried adjusting my video settings and nothing seems to work. Is this a bug or intended? I can see all other weapon particle effects.
  2. Beardsy Elder

The drip of poison is so damn tiny you can barely see it to begin with. It's never had a big particle effect like the warior or paladin epics unfortunately =/
    Dre., Silvena and Szilent like this.
  3. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

I've been a rogue since 2008. Had no idea ragebringer had spell effects til now.
    Dre. likes this.
  4. Kirab Lorekeeper

Yeah it's like a single green pixel that runs down the bottom edge of the blade
  5. Nniki Augur

It's very difficult to detect. Need the camera at the right distance and the right angle, plus it's an extremely fast effect. If you didn't know it was there, you'd likely not realize it because it just shows as a quick flash. Would likely appear as a graphic glitch to most people.
    [IMG]
    Rijacki likes this.
  6. Iven Antonius Bayle

The biggest particle effect in the game ! ;)

[IMG]
  7. Ankarv Harbinger of Nightmares

They ruined epic weapons awhile back, im betting this was one of the changes.
    Enchanter snake no longer moves, same with necro jaw, Cleric chain is now static and doesnt move.
  8. Iven Antonius Bayle

IIrr they were always static. Only the particle effects were and still are animated. You seem to be a victim of the Mandela effect.
  9. Nniki Augur

You can see the movements in this video here at the timestamps mentioned:
  10. Iven Antonius Bayle

Now that is weird. Why are those three epics not animated anymore ? Are they just broken or is someone or something messing up the timelines or memories ? ...
  11. Szilent Augur

also SK sword, Shm spear. all the epics that lacked particles had animations