Race change pots on TLP

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Malifer, Aug 29, 2015.

1. Malifer New Member

I have a dark elf necro and a human monk. However the only reason my monk is not iksar is because it's not available to me. Same reason for necro. My question is for DBG and I am asking if they will make race change pots available through the station store once the expansion is released. If they are not going to do this then there is no reason to continue with my monk or necro if I am going to have to start them all over again once the expansion is released.
  2. Steampunk Augur

May I suggest doing a "Search Forums"? I know for a fact this question has been asked and answered at least four or five times. The answer is yes, they will, verified. Current thought on "when" is about a month after the expansion is released, not definitively verified yet, to my knowledge.
    Porygon likes this.
  3. Malifer New Member

sorry yes there is a bunch of threads. I should have searched first sorry.
    Porygon likes this.
  4. Steampunk Augur

Sorry if I came across a little harsh. This is one of those buttons that certain people keep pushing. "I want to play like 1999, but I want to play it like today." Back in the day, when Kunark was first released, I don't believe there was any potion you could drink to make yourself into a big ugly lizard. If you wanted to play an Iksar, your rolled a new Iksar. I'm not saying that they shouldn't make race change potions available, but some people act like they think it's owed to them.