Race Change - Drakkin to Drakkin - Breath Weapon Question

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Imukai, May 18, 2021.

1. Imukai Augur

I am curious about race changing from Drakkin to Drakkin to change heritage colours, having already completed the breath weapon AA quest line for the first colour. What happens with the breath weapon AA upon the change?

I can see four outcomes:
    1. The quest line resets to make you do it all over again.
    2. The quest line doesn't reset (can't do it again) but the old AA is gone.
    3. The quest line doesn't reset (can't do it again) but the old AA stays as-is.
    4. Retain quest credit but the AA converts to the new heritage.
    The race change help file says "All race/deity specific spells or abilities will be lost" but not sure how that would apply here since neither the race nor deity would change, but Drakkin heritage might be a special case.

I submitted a support ticket and was told that they not only didn't know the answer, but they also don't give out game hints and I should ask in the forums. Didn't think a paid service would be considered a hint, but ok.

Has anyone actually done this to know the answer?
  2. Cragzop Cranky Wizard

I'd DM Dreamweaver, but he's gone now. Maybe pick one of the older developers or ask in the Discord thingy since they seem to be more talkative there.

Honestly, I'd resubmit the petition and make it perfectly clear that YOU ARE PURCHASING A SERVICE and want to clarify what will happen. If you get the same bs answer, ask to speak to a supervisor.

Definitely update if/when you find out. Kinda curious how it would work.