Quitting Mischief

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by FolgersFist, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Punchu Augur

I can't even imagine life before free trade anymore.
    HoodenShuklak likes this.
  2. Bewts Augur

I said the same thing about boxing… yet there I was playing a single toon on Mischief because free trade.

When the krono costs for gear exceeded my car payment for the month it was time to find something else for a hobby.
    Xhartor and Duder like this.
  3. UNDEADCRUSHER Elder

1. Track the characters warping and botting.
    2. Find what characters are being funneled kronos.
    3. Ban the accounts warping and botting in step 1.
    4. Watch what new characters start to funnel kronos to the character in step 2.
    5. Wait for them to warp and bot then reban.
  4. Punchu Augur

Just don't equate krono to dollars. EZ. I don't give a if there's an RMT orgy going on and 15 krono is worth some amount of USD to someone else. To me it's worth some gear.
    Duder, Tymeless and QelynEQ like this.
  5. QelynEQ New Member

I've said this a hundred times by now on this server, so one more time can't hurt.

If you equate items and their krono value to a monetary value, this server is not for you.
  6. MustardonWatermelon Elder

Gnothappening made a new forum account.
  7. Froglegs New Member

Rofl.
  8. Neseriya New Member

I agree with "Gnotthappening" the amount of gear avaliable is . The only real down side is the cheaters atm. They need to crack down.
    oldkracow and HoodenShuklak like this.
  9. c313 Augur

Money I can see being a problem. Sucks when Kronos goes up by 20% incriments every few days. But is what it is.

Though your raiding Arguments honestly just shows you're just complaining out your @$$. Unless you're some unkown Guild who only does open world content, then yeah, I guess your arguments are valid. Though I doubt that.
  10. HoodenShuklak Augur

Krono is only out of hand because there was obviously some hacked plat, whether or not it's ongoing I can't say. But presumably the hacked plat players bought up the best gear (more debatable) and clearly drove up the price of krono.
  11. Achillez Elder

It was actually the effects of the krono inflation that caused at one point a mass buyout/unavailability of gear. One day krono was 40k and people are selling the best items at 400k-600k, then krono jumps to 110k over the course of a day and people are gonna quickly sell a few krono to buy items previously valued at 10-15kr, but now can be purchased shelling out only a few krono. People either bought the items, or the traders took them down in time and tripled their platinum prices to match their "new" krono value. That's also why at 2 weeks out from PoP, prices on most gear are still twice what they were the first 2 weeks of Luclin (the normal trend is prices go down a ton as the next expansion nears).
  12. Corydon Augur

I can haz your stuff?
  13. Shui Butai

The Stuff is mine hahaha
  14. Piznut Angry Gnome

Daybreak Games allows more hacking, duping and botting to run rampant and go unpunished than any other game developer I've seen in recent history. They are also the least transparent company I've ever seen regarding things like this. They'll let 40 boxers farm in SG for days on end, but then one of my buddies who I know for a fact doesn't bot, got a 7 day suspension for supposed botting.

He said his guys just randomly started getting DC'ed one by one. GM said they sent him a tell, but he sent the logs to them, no tell was ever sent. He's never violated any rules or botted. This was back in classic on Mischief, he was like level 12 at the time. He quite for a while because of it.

It's completely insane how random suspensions are, and how they never seem to suspend the big-time offenders. Daybreak GM's are like referees in wrestling, who always seem to have their back turned when the real bad guys are doing something illegal, but then turn around just in time to mistakenly think the good guys are breaking the rules.

Either that, or they're getting kickbacks from these Krono RMT'ers and dont' want to affect their own wallet. Until objective evidence presents itself otherwise, all options are viable explanations for the lack of action.

Someone give me a tinfoil hat.
  15. Aegir Augur

Funny how different server economies develop.

Was chatting with old friends from Phinigel and sharing Screenshots. I found this one in my archives.

It's roughly two or three weeks into Luclin on Phinigel Server:

[IMG]
  16. Achillez Elder

Lol, well another jump yesterday bumped krono up to 170k+ on Mischief, but nothing fishy at all goes on here - free trade means 20x the plat drops duh. PoP launch will be over 200k no doubt. Soon enough the bazaar will be useless for raid gear as everything will be valued over 2,000,000pp (which several items are already selling for). It's almost laughable now people still claiming this is "legitimate". I'm waiting for the Daybreak announcement of "We decided to be extra mischievous and dump 1 billion plat into the economy while cleaning out excess krono so people will buy more and we profit - jokes on you!".
  17. oldkracow 9999 Is the Krono Account Limit

Hah got one of my traders on that SS. :p Good times on phinny for doubling up krono velious to luclin.
  18. FranktheBank Augur

Yeah, mechanics are hard for dumb players.
  19. phaeril Augur

There are other guilds...

We're up over the last few weeks and even being relatively small have been getting open world tier 2 kills all over the place, like nobody cares at all, then selling it. Our discord is full of people being like "lol who tf is buying all my bazaar stuff every night for thousands of plat?" What you've described hasn't been my experience at all, we've been getting items basically every night and they all sell... Also, everyone is recruiting; PoP is a great time to re-evaluate playing with the guild that you don't enjoy.
  20. uberkingkong Augur

Full swing of wrappers and cheaters?
    I went to Youtube, did a search for Everquest wrapping Thornblade. Nothing. Everquest wrapping Mischief. Nothing. Everquest wrapping cheaters Thornblade. Nothing. Everquest wrapping cheaters Mischief. Nothing.

If you know your going to get ks'ed by wrappers, record it, upload it to YouTube. With an easy to search title.

Then come back here and say "theres a ton of YouTube evidence of wrappers on these servers, something needs to be done"