Quickest Raid Leader AA

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Romulus, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Romulus New Member

Greetings!

Never thought I would need these but here we are. What's the fastest way to get some of these? My guild doesn't have the patience to limp along while I get them naturally. And I don't have that much time in game to mess around with it.

Does it have to be earned in a raid instance? Is there somewhere I can box a few fairly quickly? As in 4 or 5 or so a week playing a couple hours?

I am not a ranger or riposte class.

Regards.
  2. Gumlakx Augur

There is no quick way to get raid leadership AAs. You have to have 18+ people in your raid before you start gaining raid leadership AA experience. You don't need to be in an instance, you just need to be killing mobs that give you experience.

During the anniversary, the Steel Behemoths event had a reward option of one raid leadership AA point instead of an augment.
  3. Trajet D'Or Augur

I think it's 18 players in a raid in the zone to earn RLAA. How many are in the raid does not affect RLAA rate as far as I can tell.

Shroud everyone down to Level 5 who is in the raid, buff classes don't shroud or join raid, whoever isn't AFK gets regen/ds buffs and kills mobs in Warrens or some other high population and fast repop zone.

Steel Behemoth raid will most likely return on March 16th, do that twice a week for 1 RLAA each time.
  4. Axxius Augur

There is a quick way to get RL AA. You still need 18 people in raid of course. But then you shroud down to lv 5 and go hunt in newbie zones.
  5. Romulus New Member

Thanks for the info.
  6. Scornfire The Nimbus Prince

Showdown at the Crystal Core