Quick Time fixed,, Roflmao uhh.. no..

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Fnyyen, Nov 3, 2020.

1. Yendar Augur

This doesn’t occur frequently enough for the AA to be worth blocking or not using anymore. QT is too valuable of a spell and the remedy to just /useitem 1, is functional/simple enough. As mentioned, It really effects only the spells with .5 sec cast times, so only clerics as healers have to worry about it.. The other classes are going to lose dps by blocking it.. even if once in a while they get bugged. As a cleric it can easily get your tank killed if you miss a couple heals before you notice (especially when boxing), but on raids there are enough people healing tanks and you should notice quickly enough to be able to fix it quickly and continue healing.

The bug occurs when QT fades, 3 min uptime on QT I believe. Make a trigger for it, instead of blocking it, and make sure you’re able to cast when it drops. Most of the time, it will work properly.
    Svann2 likes this.
  2. dwish Augur

I box a bard/beast and I was wondering why my spell bar/abilities seem to randomly get locked at times. I have to FD to clear them when this happens. I thought it was a buggy UI as I use quite a few old UI pieces, but its good to know it was actually quicktime on the bard and that hopefully it will get fixed eventually.
  3. I_Love_My_Bandwidth Mercslayer

Sounds like the healer is the problem.
    Jennre and code-zero like this.