Queues for Mangler or Selo

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Pawtato, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Pawtato Augur

If, Mangler or Selo had launced this year would there have been queues? COVID has a caused a rise in online gaming populations, so would Mangler have a queue? Is it the temporary GMs that are driving the interest in Aradune?
  2. Healiez Augur

Mangler had a queue for a week or two, so I am assuming yes it would still have a queue if it opened today.

Selo never had a queue or if it did it was really short, but it was a different animal and only appealed to a smaller group of players.
    Skuz likes this.
  3. Sikkun Augur

Ragefire had a queue week after launch (also had a May launch).
    Mangler had a queue.
    Aradune had a queue.

That’s my TLP queue life experience.
    Skuz likes this.
  4. HoodenShuklak Augur

Aradune is probably more popular because people in general are working less and also the options for leisure are drastically less due to covid.
    Skuz likes this.
  5. Skuz I am become Wrath, the Destroyer of Worlds.

A whole lot of folks got made unemployed too thanks to the current situation.

Myself I was made redundant before the Covid19 thing happened but it has pretty much killed the job market where I live so I'm expecting to be looking for a while yet.
  6. jeskola pheerie

What temporary GMs? I don't think that happened...
  7. ntellect Augur

I couldn't get into Mangler the first night mostly because it wouldn't load. I was able to play normally every day after that.

Compared to Aradune where I've been in a queue every single time I launched the game since launch.

I haven't tried today yet.
  8. Imukai Augur

Mangler had a queue earlier this year when there was a large shift to stay-at-home.

As mentioned above, pretty much every popular TLP has had a queue on launch. It smooths out after a couple of weeks.
  9. Trox2010 Augur

Every TLP going all the way back to Combine had a queue at launch.