Quests and Requirements

Discussion in 'Zones and Quest Discussion' started by Absor, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Tour Augur

Requested the task I was missing, despite having done it 2x. Made sure I was group and task lead. Worked perfectly.
  2. Orbital101 Augur

Im always group lead and the task leader though I may not be always be the one requesting the tasks and im still bugged. I did start with Skyfire tasks then OT if that help any.
  3. Sancus Augur

I got credit but my group/task leader did not. Pretty sure I was never group/task leader.
  4. Absor Developer

I'll make it a priority to look at this again tomorrow. Nothing you are describing makes any sense... so something really odd is happening.
  5. Axxius Augur

I was the group leader this time.
    Redid the Graveyard -> Vizra still told me to talk to Brimshaw.
    Redid the Orb of Luclin -> now Vizra gives me the mission!

So whatever happened, redoing those 2 quests while group leader fixed it.
  6. Divinejustice Lorekeeper

I've done Brimshaws full set all by my lonesome so I was group and task lead. Although maybe I wasn't considered a group since all I had was a merc with me. I did add people to one or two of the OT tasks, but I was group and task lead. The first task I completed was Graveyard. OT was still bugged at the time. I was leader of group and task but had a player join me to finish. I went back and did the OT set solo to Information, then added in players before finish. I finished OT solo. I followed up with Brimshaws other two task solo and then returned for OT set again solo but added a player for information scorpkii and mission. I went back to Brimshaw and solo'd the full three. I'll try to solo the two sets later today and see if that fixes anything.
  7. Absor Developer

So what was happening is, that a new designer didn't read what a thing did. At the end of the third task all of your credit for doing all three tasks was wiped. If that didn't hit you, you were lucky. I've fixed it. However, you may have to redo some or all of the three quests.
    Yinla and Orbital101 like this.
  8. Nniki Augur

Guessing need to wait for next patch yet...

[Fri Nov 03 23:03:39 2017] You've dealt with the ratmen, vampires and dracoliche in the graveyard. This should clear the way for further Combine operations in the area.
    [Fri Nov 03 23:31:26 2017] You have received a replay timer for 'The Orb of Luclin': 0d:0h:32m remaining.
    [Sat Nov 04 00:02:19 2017] You have received a replay timer for 'The Orb of Fire': 0d:0h:29m remaining.

[Sat Nov 04 00:14:55 2017] You say, 'smaller'
    [Sat Nov 04 00:14:56 2017] Perhaps you should speak with Praetor Brimshaw.
    [Sat Nov 04 00:14:56 2017] Vizra, magia mortis fortitio says, 'I am afraid that I have been told to ask you to speak with Requisitioner Olen in the Skyfire Mountains before I can allow you to know Lcea's plans.'
  9. Ngreth Thergn Developer

I'm entering the Tradeskill questline today and tomorrow.
    Since I am *IN* process... it is going to be buggy by default while I get all of the parts in. So hold off on bug reports on the quests from Crestra until I make another "Done" post.
  10. Nniki Augur

End of Empire kick location needs adjusted:
    1385.00, 1092.00, 5.36

[IMG]
  11. Absor Developer

Should be fixed tomorrow.
  12. Ngreth Thergn Developer

The tradeskill questline is in a functional, not necessarily bug-free, state. Have at it!
    Crestra in Overthere/
    adetia likes this.
  13. Nolrog Augur

For those having trouble finding her, she's off to the left on the docs where Thoren ports you to (when facing away from the water.)
  14. Allayna Lorekeeper

Any details? makes me LOL after spending about an hour to post a log file with each completed mission and number of beta tokens earned. Glad to hear it was fixed before pushing it live though....

15. Drogba Augur

So I did the graveyard/orb tasks again, and finally Maestra was giving me tasks again (Though she has forgotten that I have beaten the fereth).
  16. Drogba Augur

Nevermind, got it sorted out.