Questions about these servers. Returning player.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Riverdweller, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Riverdweller New Member

Do you start at your home cities. Or are they all so far along that it's just PoK and books. Starter cities completely dead?
  2. Toquillaw Augur

Since Gold membership is required, you have the option of starting at your home city. With TSS I assume you default to Crescent Reach, but not sure since I haven't started a new character.

Most home cities seem empty to me, PoK/Lobby/Guildhall are the main hubs.
  3. Machen New Member

Most start in the tutorial these days.
  4. Stass New Member

Yes its tutorial or crescent reach. Starting cities are empty except for the occasional person running thru from an origin
  5. AlBQuirky New Member

I was wondering the same thing. I want to start in an old home city, not the tutorial. There is no way to do this without "going gold?"

I am a returning player, also. I have an old level 37 Bard, but would like to start again to get the feel of the game again before picking him up.

I have played the tutorial before and it is not that fun. It is very hemmed in. I guess I could just leave as soon as I get there, make the trek to PoK and then head to the city I desire to start in, but that is really bad design in "playing my way."
  6. Nolrog Augur

You can't play on these servers without being gold anyway so your argument is moot.
  7. Machen New Member

You can choose to start in the normal starting cities instead of the tutorial. Just click off the tutorial checkbox when you make your character. But you do need gold either way.
  8. AlBQuirky New Member

Thanks for the replies, and my apologies for not reading the thread title :) I did a search and forgot to see where I was at.