Questions (aas, lvl 70 expans guide)

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nostalgicfool, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Accipiter Old Timer

I see. Well, Stop Action does it better. ;) It works the same (one key press) whether on a mount or not. It has the additional benefit of not putting you in a ducked state when you accidentally hit the duck key too many times while unmounted (trying to cast while ducked). Ducking also won't stop a macro.
  2. AgentofChange Augur

I find the only way to stop cast is to put a hotkey in the action menu and manually click it. If I try to put it on my hotbar and use it via a key stroke it tells me I can't use it while using an ability or something along those lines, but if I have it in the action menu it seems to stop my casting/macro etc np.

Seems manually typing it while casting/using a macro gives the same error to. I never really cared because ducking is easy enough but any way around this?
  3. Accipiter Old Timer

Try it again. I bound Stop Action to "D" and moved duck to "Z" (I rarely have to duck). I have had zero issues with Stop Action when used this way. I might be getting the "you can't do this right now" message but if I do get it, I must be mentally filtering it out because I haven't really noticed.
  4. nostalgicfool Augur

Stop action seems to be what i m looking for, it seems that it will also cancel any pause i may have in a macro so it´s great.
  5. nostalgicfool Augur

Tricky usage of the veteran ressurection ;-) I would not risk it by fear that xp won't be restored.

Just wondering how long is the decay timer on a 60 corpse.