Question to Curse of the 13 (or 14) fingers

Discussion in 'Melee' started by Keenween, Apr 21, 2020.

1. Keenween Elder

Hi all,

my monk is only 100 but level 103 will come :).
    I dont understand this disc (not real), must the mob hit me 112 times for the dmg effect?, increase the effcet my dmg shield or if the mob use one and i get more dmg or how work it exact (example ?) , i am to stupid to check it :rolleyes:

Thanks for any info and tips ;)
  2. Riou EQResource

The mob must take some combination of 112 melee hits, spell hits or damage shield hits, then it dooms the DD on the mob if successful before it wears off
  3. Keenween Elder

Hia, first thanks for the info ;)

Is the spell hit for group members too ? ( i think so) and if this disc usefull on trash mobs ? (i dont know how fast the 112 hits are reached (or only for Named, Bosses etc.)
  4. Password1234 Augur

I was also confused by this ability at first, but it's on a really short timer (30 seconds?) so there's no reason to not use it constantly. It crits for a good amount and it's actually really easy to set it off solo once you get caught up on your AAs (at 110, anyway).
  5. Riou EQResource

Everyone hitting the mob counts for the hits, yes, so does your tanks DS hits hitting the mob, you should be able to solo fire it though everytime for most part pretty much, if not a 2nd person that actually fights the mob for sure procs it every time unless both toons are AFK or something :p
  6. Keenween Elder

Thanks all for the infos :)
  7. DaciksBB Augur

monks at max level hit so fast that it is pretty easy to fulminate it even solo
  8. Chasassis New Member

I've never not fulminated it.