Question on TLP Servers

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Coolo, Feb 3, 2016.

1. Coolo New Member

I read all about the Phin TLP server.... but I was reading that there were 3 other TLP's.

Can someone point out what these servers are, where they are at on progression, when they launched and any more info on them? Sorry just not sure where to look.
  2. Panikker Elder

lockjaw and rage-fire they both unlock content based on votes i believe and phini will release an expansion every 3 months regardless if players advance or not. Exp is sloooooooow on phini ...other two exp is faster. Phini is full almost 24/7 ..the others are half full ..so once you reach high levels ..there is saturation lol ..and I think phini is not yet into kunark and the others are already there voting on velious I believe correct me if I'm wrong lol ... I know phini launched on December I don't know when the others did ...Leveling an alt on phini is ....slooooow and tedious lol ..specially when i can only play 2 to 3 hours every other day lol ...I'm beginning to play on normal servers ..trying to decide between the rathe or cazic ..since they are the most active ones i see every night (central us)...don't want to be on FV that one is also very active ..lol ..(dont like to rp ;p)..good luck .."may the leveling be ever on your favor" lol ...
  3. Borek-VS Augur

Four other :)

Phinigel is new, a month old. Rage fire and Lockjaw were in the summer, probably August, I think. The remaining two started a couple of years ago, Fippy and Vulak, and are getting close to catching up.

Phinny has a special rule: only one character (at a time) from each IP address.
  4. Coolo New Member

I swear I remember a page on this site that tracked each servers progression through expansions based on Bosses that died etc... Is that still available?
  5. Nolrog Augur

It was for the first couple, then had some bugs and maintenance issues so they don't do them anymore.
  6. Reht The Dude abides...

It's one account per PC not per IP. The server rules can be found here