Question on getting XP at level 109...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Tatanka, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

When I dinged 110 getting thru 109 I was getting bout 13% to 14%during a lotd and this was during a double xp weekend. so took me like 4/5 hrs in a cotf open zone. did this with just ranger and my merc. Went thru very fast wasn't sure why people were saying it was super slow. 1st time I did lesson I was expecting something like 5% or something. I remember way way back in the day and remembering level 45 hell level that took me like a week back on my shaman lol. Anyways grats on your ding. now to kill time I just do hunters least I got dungeon slayer out of the way :)

Andarriel
  2. bigpapa Augur

I was surprised to see when I was killing in LABS ( in eok ), my druid dinged level 109, and ogre warrior was level 108.

my warrior got about 20 reg xp ( both at 100 % reg xp ** ) at 108 and my druid was not far behind at 16 % reg xp. at level 109.

some race seem to get xp faster than other one.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Just thought I should add one clarification to my update:

When I said I've been in RoF and CotF working on collections, NONE of the XP I got while leveling from 109 to 110 was from collection achievement XP. When I looked at the rewards, they all paid 10 AA, and since I'm F2P (well, silver) right now, I can't receive any AAs (not even unspent). So, I have a bag in the bank with 28-29 collectibles which all complete a collection, saved up for the next time I go all-access (hopefully in the next week or so). There are also 3 Glyphs of Stored Experience, and one quest item which will complete a quest on turn-in. All-told, should amount to well over 400 AAs ;)
    Yinla likes this.
  4. Zamiam Augur

congrats Tat!!

I'm still working my way thru RoF and other expansions atm .. will prolly be into june or july before im caught up :( .. only lvl 106 atm ..
  5. Tatanka Joe Schmo

Hehe, you're more optimistic than I am. I'm pretty sure I'll never be caught up in this game ;)