Question on Druid Epic 1.0

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by yosomith, Aug 10, 2017.

1. yosomith New Member

So going along a guide for the druid epic and I got to the part where you hand in the two stones, the Softly Glowing Stone and Pulsing Green Stone. What I'm curious about is that I accidentally handed in one stone but not the other. It makes me wonder did both stones have to be handed in at once or can the other stone be handed in later on with no issue?
  2. Yruc Augur

They need to be turned in together. If you have turned in one but not the other, as long as the zone hasn't reset and no one else has come along and turned in a stone, you should *still* be able to turn in the 2nd stone to get the warmly glowing stone back, but if the zone has been reset / server reset / someone else has turned in stones you most likely will need to turn in both again at the same time.
  3. Scorrpio Augur

With the new quest system that keeps track of steps YOU performed, it would not matter. But epics are not on new system, and NPC just keeps track of items given to it. Once it gets the full set, whoever handed the last piece gets the reward. This allowed to circumvent the no-trade restrictions on quest items for certain quests.
    If you handed in one stone you better get the other one pronto - or you will have to redo the first one.