Question concerning spell research on the new server.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by asmodethenaughty, Apr 8, 2015.

1. asmodethenaughty Lorekeeper

Will spell research use the new system or old system ? Will there be vendors for certain spells or will we have a fully working research system working at launch.

Enquiring minds need to know please :)
  2. Ziggy Augur

On fippy it was the new system, I hadn't played since sony shut down the servers and my bank was overflowing from spell research items and sky drops
  3. Itzmatt86 Elder

What is the new spell making system? i wasnt around for it.
  4. Coldsore.Fippy Augur

5. Itzmatt86 Elder

Interesting. Be nice to be able to make some of those hard to find spells. I assume thats the point.
  6. Machen New Member

If you are smart, you will assume that the old research system will be in effect. Until about 5 minutes into the new server when you discover that actually, the new system is in effect. Then you will drop research like it's hot, except for the 1 person per guild that wants to be univerally hailed as awesome for having research maxed come GoD Ikkinz raids.
  7. Twoshade Lorekeeper

Whats wrong with the new system? Seems a lot easier than getting the runes and stuff for them.
  8. Bandok Augur

For one, it's waaaaay more expensive than the old way. And, I believe, a lot of combines per spell (subcombines and such)
  9. Zinth Augur

it was the new system and it was VERY expensive, much more so then the old system... mainly because of the vendor bought items... the "scrolls" was plentiful enough, but the cost on making the spell with the vendor items was much higher then the store bought spells at the same level and not just by a little.
    Irbax_Smoo likes this.