Question about Wayfarer's Pocketed Rucksack

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Eteract, May 14, 2016.

1. Eteract Journeyman

Are the wayfarer's pocketed rucksack's going to be purchasable anytime in the next two months? Are players given any kind of *here is what to expect in the future* as far as these sorts of purchasables go? I searched and saw nothing recent.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Who knows? Nothing ever is given for the future. Unless its next weeks patch maybe lol. And looking at when they have come on sale in the past there is no rhyme or reason as to when they run the sale. Half the time I am in game playing and don't see the announcement for whatever it is anyway. Like the lon cards on sale right now, did not see that one till someone was saying what they got in game.
  3. Iila Augur

Decent chance of there being a Memorial day and/or 4th of July sale. Bags might pop up during those.
  4. Nolrog Augur

Wayfair it's got just what I need. . . .

Sorry, that popped into my head.

I agree with lila, I would not be surprised to see them for memorial day.
  5. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Well, I for one would like to see a tab or heading grouping these items together.

At the moment, I just select the headings I am interested in and manually scan the items to make sure they are not normal. What a PITA. :)

And as long as we are the subject of bags. The Package of Bags that can be purchased, are the bogs inside NO TRADE? Yeah I may be willing to buy a 4 pack IF I can give each of 7 characters a bag ... else the money spent is ... to much from my perspective.
  6. beryon Augur

They're No Trade, but Heirloom, so you can pass them to alts on the same account.
    Enigma Maitreya likes this.
  7. Enigma Maitreya Augur

Oh, so Heirloom makes it an account item? If so then thanks for that information.
  8. Nolrog Augur

On the same server. AFAIK, there is no way to move them across servers.
  9. Enigma Maitreya Augur

*Shrug* I kind of assumed that short of doing a character transfer, which I have come to understand may be a catastrophic failure in thinking considering what 3500-10% gets you (2 bags) as a Heroic Character.

BUT I am glad I know understand Heritage that does make a difference.