Question about ToV achievement experience

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by JeffHanson, Jan 5, 2020.

1. JeffHanson Augur

Looking at a typical ToV achievement, it says

All of the options for this reward include:
    10 AA points
    Experience

My question is whether the "Experience" reward obeys the AA slider. For instance, if Exp to AA is set to 100%, does all of that experience go into AA? Or is it forced into regular experience instead?

If the latter is true, it would be nice to have the option to choose something like a Glyph of Stored Experience as the reward. I'm starting to think that I'll be maxed out in level 115 before I have the opportunity to do some of the group missions.
  2. Riou EQResource

Things that list direct Experience like that ignore the slider
    Gundolin and Tucoh like this.
  3. birdsong_pawn Augur

It would indeed be nice to have a new version of the Glyph of Glowing Experience / Glyph of Stored Experience as a 2nd reward option for these achievements. If someone earns the achievement, then they should be granted the reward, even if they are already at max level.
    Nennius likes this.
  4. SubEffect An Original Lord of Fizzle and Whiff

Nevermind - I realized the OP was asking about achievements, not quest rewards.

The slider DOES affect the task/quest rewards.
  5. JeffHanson Augur

Wow, so this is giving me incentive to NOT level up until I can do all the achievements? I don't want those big exp rewards to go to waste. Seems like bad design.

Does anybody know what percent of a level the Hero achievements give at levels 114 and 115?
  6. Vumad Cape Wearer

I was at about 49%, give or take, when I finished partisan of the great divide. I had all of the hero done and all of the quests done otherwise. As a result, I got the mission XP, hero of the great divide, Paragon and Icebreaker all at the same time. At 0% set to AA, i dinged to 115 with a 2.5% buffer.