Question about progression ?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Moi_Me, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Moi_Me New Member

I was told some of the later expansion have AA reward for completing the progression in them.
    Similar to what Dragon of Norrath was doing (http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Dragons_of_Norrath_progression)

I was wondering starting at what expansion should i do the progression to get those reward and any one knows of any guide. I was doing House of Thule and did T1 and T2 and did not get any reward resembling to those in DoN.

Thanks
  2. Treiln Augur

You can always open up your achievement window and look through them and see which ones reward AAs. I know that some in RoF do. CotF definitely does. As well as TBM. Not sure about VoA or anything earlier (House of Thule honestly bugs me so I avoid that one).
  3. Moi_Me New Member

I was looking in the /ach window (under progression) and i see plenty that reward experience/3 AA but none that reward special AA or permanent stats boost.

Even if i look under the /ach for DoN i dont see those as reward
    The one i see are in EoK
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

These will add stats. http://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Trophies and you get them for completing the line of achievements. HOT and others.
    You can earn the special AA Banestrike. You get it each time you kill xxx amount of a mob. So there are lots to get.
    Savior of West Karana is a special AA from COTF. Can choose special attack increase or delay death longer.

There are others. When you look under achievements go to conquest and usually the one that encompasses all the achievements for that zone conquest will show the special stuff under "reward" button. Just AA/Exp under the sub hunter and conquest stuff.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

6. Pootle Elder

TDS - The Darkened Sea
    Definitely has AA rewards for completing (Tiers? Expansion?), I have just done it and received some AA stat boosts.

If you go into your Achievements and look at some of the ones you get for completing a Tier (not just a zone), then click the [view rewards] button, you should see them.
    Somewhere in there... sorry I cant remember which ones grant the boost and dont have access to EQ at the moment.
  7. Zhaunil_AB Augur

Short answer: CotF and onwards.
    see here for a list of the Hero's Fortitude/Vitality/Resolution-giving Achievements.
    Saves the cumbersome search of hte achievements that was mentioned above.
    svann and Pootle like this.
  8. Pootle Elder

Awesome Zhaunil, many thanks for sharing that.