Question About Progression Servers

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Vardeth, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Vardeth New Member

Greetings All,

To give some context, I have been a long time EQ/EQ2 Player. When the most recent TLP Servers (Fippy/Vulak) went live, I took part in the fun much like many viewing this TLP Section. However, I did not catch wind of the TLP Servers right away, thus I was a few months late. Fast forward to the end of the story, I quit playing after our guild beat Quarm.

Since then, I have been patrolling the boards regularly waiting for a new TLP server to go live. However, when I look at the TLP section, every other thread is about a new TLP server and how they want to see this, and how that should be and so on. I am getting tired reading through each one, reading the same exact comments.

My question;

If SOE does decide to launch a new TLP Server, how exactly do they notify their potential customers? Is it only on this forum? Do they send out an email, similar to how they announce expansions?

Any information would be greatly appreciated, as I do not wish to be late for another TLP Server if it ever happens.

Cheers,

Vardeth
  2. eldwyn New Member

This has come up before. In the past, SOE hasn't done all that much to advertise the launch of the new servers. I would suggest checking the boards regularly for updates if you want to make sure you don't miss any announcements.
  3. Arctic_Slicer Journeyman

I myself heard that they would be launching the Fippy Darkpaw server from my brother who heard it from his friend that read about it on a gaming website forum...... If my brother hadn't told me about it I probably never would have started playing on Vulak'Aerr(on March 17th Fippy was full so I started there) or even be posting here right now.
  4. Nolrog Augur

I'm pretty sure there was an e-mail broadcast about the servers. Check to make sure you're opted in to receive SOE e-mails. If you didn't opt in, you will not get them. Wasn't there also talk about them on various fan sites as well?

Of course, the absolute best place is right here. If you check in here from time-to-time, you'll definiely know what's going on.