Question about new bag bundles

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Herf, May 28, 2020.

1. Herf Augur

I see here https://www.everquest.com/packs?ticket=ST-771629-Gfukw9pyvwTCzywlEYFH-lvs-securet1 that there are two new bag bundles. The $35 bundle gives 2 100% 40 slot bags plus the usual assortment of potions and such. Questions:

1. Are these available on all servers?

2. Is there the presumed limit of one bundle per account?

3. Please god, tell us that the potions this time aren't the horrible mix of heirloom and no-trade? If it's still sucked like that...which of the potions are heirloom and which are not, so we can plan on which character we're going to do the /claim on.

Thanks.

P.S. DayPaw - the link to the new bundles in the in-game DB store are still labeled with the old bundle names.
  2. TheChosenOne Augur

1. you can buy the bags and use them on any server

2. yes, 1 per account altho in the past they've lifted this restriction and allowed people to buy another.

3. all XP potions are No-Trade

P.S. I bought 40 slot backpacks on 5/25 and am still not able to claim them in game on Aradune. Have a petition in, but not sure how long it will take for them to respond (i hope not too long, i dropped $60 just on backpacks and i expect to be able to use them during this low level grind on a new server)
  3. Herf Augur

ALL the xp pots are no trade this time? That's different.

What about the other pots?