Question about monk 2.0

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Azkiger, Jan 6, 2013.

1. Azkiger New Member

I finished my 1.5 about 3-4 years ago, and now I've decided to dust this toon off and get him his 2.0.

Only problem is I'm not sure where my sash of the celestial order from my 1.5 questline went. I'm reading that I need it to complete the quest. I'm attempting to re-do it, but the disciple of moon doesn't seem to want to spawn in western wastes. Am I flagged as done with the sash (since I already made it from the 1.5 questline)? Is that why I can't get the disciple of moon to spawn?

Any suggestions? I wish I could find where I put the sash, I know I didn't just delete it.
  2. Azkiger New Member

lol just had a monk roll in with within 4-5 attempts got it to spawn. I think I'm flagged or something. I put in a ticket. Hopefully the GM will just give me the sash seeing as I've already done this before.
  3. Nedrom Augur

He only spawns at certain times of the day. That's why the dragon is called disciple of the moon ;)
    Check out the guides on www.monkly-business.net for more info
  4. Nedrom Augur

I just had another read over your post here. You are not able to repeat the epic 1.5 and 2.0 quests, especially if they're partially completed. If you are missing an item you'll have to /petition to have a GM check out your quest flags to see what is wrong and if they can give you back any missing quest items.