Question about DZ lockouts

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by ManglerDruid3, Mar 27, 2020.

1. ManglerDruid3 New Member

So a couple of days ago, we were raiding Manaetic Behemoth in PoI on Mangler. We killed the 3 minis, but for whatever reason MB himself didnt/wouldnt spawn. Fast forward to today, another person opened a new DZ with MB up in it. The only raid lockout I have is: Plane of Innovation: Manaetic Prototypes (from killing the 3 minis). Yet, they can't DZ add me. It tells them I am locked out. If I wait until they kill the 3 minis in this new DZ, will they be able to DZadd me then? Should I be completely locked out of the DZ for only having the "Manaetic Prototypes" lockout??
  2. SearingCorpse Lorekeeper

yeah pretty sure you need to wait until your DZ for "plane of innovation" expires before you can join a fresh one

been awhile before i paid attention to the details, but i believe once a single thing is killed it begins the lockout for all of it
  3. Xhartor Augur

When you open a DZ, it uses the DZ leaders lockouts. If you have lockouts that the DZ leader(creator) does not at the time the DZ is spawned, it won't let you join until those lockout are matched in the current DZ and your replay timer lockout has expired.

Lockout types:
    Reply: Cannot reuse this DZ until this timer has expired.
    Loot: Trash will not drop loot if a DZ is created with this lockout.
    Raid named: That raid mob will not spawn, if this lockout is present.

Some example to help explain these.

If I go to open a Kael DZ, and you have replay lockout for Kael. I won't be able to open the DZ with you in the group/raid.

If I go to open a Kael DZ, and you have loot lockout from using the DZ to run the plate cycle a 3 days ago. I won't be able to open the DZ with you in the group/raid. However once the players in the DZ have killed something and obtained a loot lockout, they will have matched your existing lockouts and be able to add you to the DZ.

Alternate version of this:
    If you go to open a Kael DZ, and you have loot lockout from using the DZ to run the plate cycle a 3 days ago. You would be able to open this DZ, but none of the regular giants would drop any loot. KT, Vindi, The Statue, and AoW would all be available and still drop loot.

If I go to open a Kael DZ, and you have loot and Vindi lockout from killing Vindi 3 days ago. I won't be able to open the DZ with you in the group/raid. However once we have kill Vindi, we would be able to add your to the DZ. If you were to open the DZ, the loot lockout would be applied, and Vindi wouldn't be spawned in the DZ, but KT, The Statue, and AoW would all be available and still drop loot.

More on Replay lockouts:
    The Standard replay lockout is 2 and half days, however if you kill the zone boss it will change to 6 and half days.
  4. mark Augur

so kill all the mobs exept the last one.