Question about AC and why mine is so low...

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Peechka, Jan 22, 2017.

1. Peechka Journeyman

So coming back, I have a 83, 82, 82 respectively, ranger, shaman and SK. My question is about AC and why it so low on my characters. They are all pretty much outfitted with 800-900HP gear which is about typical for their level, but their AC hovers around like 1100-1200 which does not make sense, I looked up others in my level range on magelo and they are all sporting like 2200-3000+ AC. They have all their AAs auto-granted up to their levels as well so its not the AAs im assuming. What am I missing here?
  2. Beneden Lorekeeper

3. Peechka Journeyman

So is like 1200AC the norm for lv80+? Thanks for that BTW. Did not know this.
  4. moogs Augur

Yep, the numbers just changed last week. The old numbers that were displayed for 15 years were meaningless fluff beyond "higher is better".
  5. Espiritun Augur

it was never really that high. What you saw before was a relative number and what you see now is the absolute
  6. Leigo You come here often?

yea the change in how AC is displayed is interesting. That seems like it should be right for your lvl/gear. In example with the new change my 105 sk eok gear has 4300 ac