Quest Reward Window won't open

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Benesia, Jun 15, 2017.

1. Benesia New Member

I keep trying to open the reward window in order to claim something, but it closes a second after it pops up. I had it minimized and before i can un-minimize it, it vanishes.

Any help is appreciated.
  2. Funk Augur

Just to make sure, are you trying to claim something? If so type /claim and then refresh button if list is empty.
    If it is a reward from a actual quest you are trying to accept I'm not sure what could be the problem. I'd imagine if you don't have any quest rewards it might do what you are describing.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Usually when you log out of the game and then log back in if you have a reward waiting that you have not claimed it will pop up the reward window upon logging back in. Are you going to the EQ button then quests then rewards to bring up the window?

Another thing to try is to do a fast low level Franklin Teek that will also make the reward window populate.
  4. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

The /claim is a separate thing from the quest reward window he is talking about.
  5. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Are you sure you have something in the window to claim? What is it you are trying to claim?

As Catpaw suggests you can do something that will populate an item in the claim window. Most likely it is not staying open because there is nothing in it to claim.