Quest bugged: We Have to Go Deeper

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by BoomWalker, Dec 13, 2012.

1. BoomWalker Augur

Has anyone on live been able to get the Xorbb partisan quest We Have to Go Deeper to actually work?

I only get the torch on the first hail...which may be proper...but I can't get any shelters to update at all.

- I have destroyed shelters with multiple toons using a torch on one shelter before the goblins arrive. No update.
    - I have destroyed shelters while fighting goblins with one toon using a torch and still fighting the goblins. No update.
    - I have tried three different areas with shelters and none of the shelters are giving updates.

I am stumped...this quest is getting frustrating given the goblins keep coming and keep comping and seem to SI if you have used your torch on a shelter.

Any idea on how to get past the very first step on this quest?
  2. Moesph New Member

You have to actually do dmg to the tent, not just use the torch on it, to get the update, this way worked for me, I ignored the goblins.
  3. Tobynn Augur

Yup. Someone needs to inflict some damage on the tent, even a single melee hit is sufficient. If the torches do 100% of the damage, then you get no credit as no player destroyed the tent.
  4. BoomWalker Augur

More stupid designs sigh...thx...that worked.