Quarm Guilds?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Crayon123, Jun 14, 2016.

1. Crayon123 Augur

Anyone planning anything yet? Seems beta is upon us this week!
  2. anvil Elder

My wife and I are planning on playing on Quarm. Dwarf Berserker for me and High-elf wizard for her. Those were the race/class toons that we met on over 5 yrs ago and this seems like a good time to play them together again.
  3. Loman Sinidan

4. anvil Elder

doesn't seem to be a lot of enthusiasm about quarm yet. only seen one guild recruitment pop up so far.
  5. Gumby Augur

Well the rewards are garbage and the idea of abandoning characters after a few months isn't appealing.

The whole idea of this type of server is awful in my opinion.
    Joules_Bianchi likes this.
  6. anvil Elder

well my main isnt max AA so the 500 AAs and the mount are appealing to me and my wife. i sure hope we can get thru the 6 group trials with just the two of us since it seems to be a dead server lol
  7. Joules_Bianchi A certain gnome

max level toons won't buy xp pots.

an endless stream of competing 51/50's will... Especially for tink masks etc.

Having an offmove server to avoid the post sleeper TLP abandonment syndrome seems like an ok idea to avoid empty TLPs laying all over the place on the surface, but.. ok, I do Event I, OOW and move there. fine, then next event is? lower than OOW? greater than OOW? So..90 days in new blood arrives after event II with better gear, tradeskill options etc than people 1st on the movelog server? I can't see that being... encouraging.
  8. Gumby Augur

The mount.. okay, if you like it then that is a reason.

However, the 500 AA's for the time investment it will take to complete the rewards isn't close to worth it. You can do the CoTF daily HA's in a fraction of the time and gain way more than that 500. Up that to about 2,000 and we may be talking about something that is an actual reward.
  9. Ootax Augur

I'll be on there, not sure on class yet. I do agree that the rewards are underwhelming but I kind of expected that. I like that era of content and it will be interesting to see what kind of tweaks they made to the raids.
  10. anvil Elder

well my wife and myself are 105 but working on hot and then voa with our mains. never got around to finishing those before so we are finishing them now. and we are lucky to get 2 AAs a night since they nerfed the crap out of xp for anything but cotf and above. so 500 AAs is alot for us. she wants the AAs for her main cleric but i am torn between the AAs and the mount. i think my drakkin mage would look cute on the feran.
  11. Crayon123 Augur

Would love to hook up with you and your wife for group progression through the trials. Doubt there will be many raid guilds there, many are happy on Phinigel. Might see a couple, but they will likely be fairly hardcore.
  12. taliefer Augur

i dont foresee that particular issue being a problem. the server will be live ruleset, and you will have 90 days minimum to continue advancement on the dumpoff server before the next event ends and the influx of new characters. thats plenty of time to level up and gear up to the current live expansion if you so desire
  13. Coach_Kegadin Augur

Should have been a PVP server... Sigh...
    GrugSA and Eangel like this.
  14. Loman Sinidan

All Characters will be moved off server after the event. obviously people dont look at the posts by Daybreak on the server.
  15. Tinlaar New Member

Rewards are kinda bad tbh. I am grabing to portal item for future TLP. How awesome will it be to be able to teleport to any city comes kunark...

AA reward seem weeks, 50 AA by OOW? thats almost nothing tbh.. its sad
  16. angelmagyk New Member

My guild <Dying Breed> is recruiting on Quarm whenever it comes back up. We are not hardcore at all. However, we do plan to push through the content. Seek out "Bane" in game, whenever it comes back up!
  17. GrugSA Augur

IKR Quarm 2.0 Discord server rules :eek: