Quarm Event Server Coming July 2016!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Roshen, Jun 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DariyaVika Augur

The bad people sometimes need to have the actions that make them bad explained to them, lest they wander in confused delirium thinking that it's someone else who's the bad. :p
  2. DariyaVika Augur

Read somewhere like July 26th?
  3. Ryanxp Augur

Ok
    This is rad if I fork over 1/3 the cost of a common game (that is and remains F2P past sale); I typically do for the AAs though. But pretty awesome and amazing being able to start near completed toon (Lv.51)! There's been only 5 classes I've leveled to near max, with 2 being in their 80s. Would love to give a few classes a go!!

I'm thinking at max Lv.70, clerics are still vital parts in all groups. Looking back at CH doing only 4k or 8k, it won't be surprising to have endless need of a cleric. Druids and Shaman on progression can take over as healer but I played a cleric around PoP and remember how vital they were in any PoP group.

If I'm subbing by mid to late July still, I'm deff on board for this
  4. Zeltari-Ragefire Lorekeeper

Wat? I don't even know where to begin with this post.
  5. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Do you have a source? Because as far as I'm aware, the devs have not said one word about a release date yet.
  6. Immortalus Lorekeeper

Won't this be the final nail in the coffin for Lockjaw and Ragefire? Populations are already pretty low and now half or more of the people will be heading to Quarm.
  7. RainbowTest Augur

This is actually a pay to beta test scam. They are curious how the progression servers will handle the Mod2 revamp so they are having us foolishly mess around with Omens to see if the Heroic stats break difficulty scales.
  8. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Yes, it's clearly a scam when everyone knows exactly what they're signing up for and the rewards have been clearly identified beforehand and the timeframe is set at a minimum 3 months, up front and for all to see.

Am I surprised they're using this for other purposes? No. Does that mean they're robbing us? I don't see how, if people sign up knowing what they're getting. They've been very clear about that.
  9. DariyaVika Augur

No, I seem to remember reading it but now I can't find any reference.
  10. Bronnia New Member

11. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

Thanks for the info, Bronnia. They definitely ninja'ed that post, because there was no launch date included when they first released that page.
  12. Laronk Augur

the real question, are they on schedule
  13. Kaldaur Lorekeeper

I assume so, since that date was added in recently. Why add it in if you aren't going to hit it?
  14. Crayon123 Augur

Great news! See you all on Quarm! Been practicing on Beta pretty extensively o_O
  15. Ducreux Augur

I hadn't noticed this part in the FAQ before, may have overlooked it. What exactly is the reasoning behind this, do we really need an extra server that is going to essentially be DOA? The likelihood of many people wanting to continue on using their level 70 OoW geared character vs. whatever they have on Live / TLP is no doubt very low, why not just dump them all into a server like Trakanon and call it a day?
    EnchFWO likes this.
  16. EnchFWO Augur

I've wondered this myself from the very moment they even mentioned that part. Obviously with the OOW cap the toons can't introduce anything inappropriate to a server (minus TLP) so why not send them to a server that already exists - either the lowest pop server or give them a free transfer to whichever. Making ANOTHER new server for a new server after just making three semi-new servers seems extreme :confused: I mean, at least all the 105s could have a new alt but I guess that could cut into heroic character sales.
  17. Roshen Brand Manager

We're on track for the launch of Quarm on Wednesday, July 13! The plan is to have the server up at noon PDT.

We'll be turning the beta off tomorrow, Wednesday, July 6 around noon PDT. We appreciate everyone that's given us their time on beta, helping make Quarm a better place!
    Laronk and Eruesso like this.
  18. Laronk Augur

Yay
  19. spilat New Member

what class will secede in this server
  20. Pikallo Augur

Hopefully no classes are seceding! If they had to pick a class to secede, I'd say the working class of the southern colonies would be the logical choice.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.