Quarm Beta Connection Issues

Discussion in 'Test Update Notes and Bug Roundup' started by -wycca, Jun 17, 2016.

1. -wycca Augur

This issue is not resolved for me. For beta - I was able to patch and login last night. Like everyone else, at some magic point around 3am EST, I zoned and got booted. I could not get in - kept getting the re-patch error when trying to load the server. Launchpad/patching worked fine though. Today I cannot even connect to the patcher via the launchpad. Attempting to bypass it gives the same message after server select as last night. I re-downloaded the beta client from the quarm beta sticky again even, and last night I validated all files - nothing helps. Live, in another install directory, patches & plays just fine.
  2. JChan Developer

Are you trying to connect to beta or test? Did you try deleting your eqhost.txt file? (Instructions at: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq...ate-6-8-16-new-bugs-only.233177/#post-3443554)

Also what are your date / time modified values for eqgame.exe and eqmain.dll?
  3. -wycca Augur

Beta, sorry.

EQgame modified - ‎Yesterday, ‎June ‎16, ‎2016, ‏‎7:16:05 AM - I'm on EST FYI.
    EQMain modified - Yesterday, ‎June ‎16, ‎2016, ‏‎7:18:11 AM

EQhost deleted manually - I can't get that far in launchpad. I just get -
    "
    LaunchPad was unable to connect. Please check the network connection or try again later. If the problem persists, please visit

for assistance.
    (4-503)"
  4. JChan Developer

Shillyona likes this.
  5. -wycca Augur

Bingo. It was the reset internet options - cleared up launchpad and logging into beta. The information in that link may be a bit out of date, control panel for internet options wasn't an option on win7 for me, I just went into IE and got to it though. Thank you!
    Shillyona likes this.
  6. Shillyona New Member