Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Greymantle Augur

Heh that or be a member of https://eqresource.com/ and use their inventory manager. I can search the inventory of all toons on 4 acounts for stuff.
    Riou likes this.
  2. Elyssanda Bardbrain

I'm a member there too..
    Riou and Greymantle like this.
  3. Hellowhatsyourname Augur

I'd like to see the minimum distance to shoot an arrow reduced a bit so there's more overlap with some of our other (ranger) abilities.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  4. Svann2 The Magnificent

/shownames mine
    Or something such so I can cut down on clutter but still see if I have invis on.
  5. bortage spammin lifetaps

Voice of Thule duration extended to 2 hours and added to Dark Lord's Unity, or baked into Drape buff
  6. squidgod Augur

Ready check for raids.
    klanderso likes this.
  7. Pikollo Augur

When you're doing trades you get an option to automake and autoinv. What about adding an autodrop or autodestroy for the items that can't be sold back to vendors? Sucks filling your bags with stuff you gotta delete manually instead of selling your bag contents.

inb4 back in my day we had to combine individually.
  8. Svann2 The Magnificent

Option to turn off confirmations for removing or adding augs.
    Angahran and niente like this.
  9. Cakekizy New Member

Let us buy upgrade to old expansions for /claim rewards.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Angahran like this.
  10. Angahran Augur

Would be nice.

No. Would be a PITA having to remember to click it off when not needed and high cost if you needed to recast.

No. There are times we do not want/need additional agro.

Also, if it was part of another buff we would not be able to cast it on others.
    FubarEQ likes this.
  11. Angahran Augur

Add fishing and foraging into the advloot system so we can ignore rusty knives, waterlogged sandals, etc.
  12. Szilent Augur

FubarEQ, Zippie and Duder like this.
  13. Svann2 The Magnificent

I think it would be nice if there were a guild hall option (or access level) to allow just anchor placement and not other stuff. With a big guild you can have so much stuff you run into the limit and then you dont want people to keep putting stuff down, but on the other hand you never want to restrict people from using anchors.
    Gyurika Godofwar and Yinla like this.
  14. Raccoo Augur

Oh, like a placeable item that GH can only hold one of (like the portal), and then clickies you can get from housing zone/loyality to gate to it? That'd be nice.
  15. Schadenfreude Augur

If I trade a bunch of items and one of them is Lore it would be nice if just the Lore item was dumped back to me and not everything in the trade.
  16. Darchon_Xegony Augur

Forage having autoinventory as an option and autoskill as an option just like you can with melee skills. I, like many people, have bound a /doability + /autoinventory Hotkey to a movement key I have which works fine but it can be annoying when I’m turning in items for a quest or juggling items in bags or trying to trade, any activity with something on my cursor and I hit that movement key and it force auto inventories those items. It makes me a bit annoyed. Would be nice if the ability just handled all that itself.

Also as mentioned above, being able to handle it through the advanced loot system so you can discard certain no drop, unstackable, or otherwise undesired foraged items as a never inventory this item, that would be excellent.

While in the advanced loot system, an Always Leave On Corpse option to immediately skip the roll phase and just drop the item on Corpse would be nice. If that’s not doable, let it go through the roll phase and if no one wants the item, drop it on Corpse.
  17. Vumad Cape Wearer

I agree and disagree. The issue is that you are not looking it from a fair trade stand point (friend to friend, account to account). The trade has to be canceled because if you are making a platinum trade with some random person, the price is agreed upon based upon every item individually added together. The game has no way of know the individual agreed prices or if the deal as a whole is agreeable partially. That item might be for an alt and you forgot your main already has one.

But it would be nice if it spit out a list of which items are creating the conflict.
    Corwyhn Lionheart likes this.
  18. bortage spammin lifetaps

Weapon ornaments should be weapon-type-agnostic so I can slap a big ol' hammer costume on my sword and bash some skellingtons in the expansion
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  19. Angahran Augur

It's probably been mentioned before, but I'd love a 'port to guildhall' clicky (separate from simply placing an anchor in the guild hall). And also a 'port to guild banner' clicky.
    Ashian and Yinla like this.
  20. Duality Augur

Load UI skin & settings from network location
    Risiko likes this.