Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

Now that tabs are part of the UI system, how about adding toggles for using them on item inspections and maybe open containers. Also for opening multiple query for inventory, trader, and barter searches.
  2. svann Augur

Ive mentioned scalable map labels before, but if thats not possible at least give us one or 2 larger sizes than what we have.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Every tradeskill container available as a stand alone container in POK/guild hall.

Been upping tradeskills to 350 recently and it has been a pain to empty bags to use containers to make glazes etc....
  4. Act of Valor The Newest Member

*clears throat*

DINO RAID
    Annastasya and kizant like this.
  5. Darkark Augur

Don't make pets hover so close to you all the time.

The distance between mercs and players is good. Pets are always getting in the way of clicking stuff :(
  6. Koryu Professional Roadkill

It would be great to be able cast the Mount Benefit buff, regardless of whether we can summon a mount. There are situations where we're in an indoor zone and get hit with some kind of debuff that overwrites the mount benefit, and then we can't put it back on until it's time to leave the zone. A recent example is the PoFear type mobs that cast a mana-drain in Kor-Sha Labs.
  7. Poppinfresh Elder

I've been monitoring this thread over time, so I apologize if any of these have been mentioned.
    • Enable parceling at LDoN magi, at least the one in the Guild Lobby.
    • Make other groups' campires toggleable. (Apologies if this is already possible.)
    • Allow players to claim all entitled veteran AAs on all characters on an account. No, not every vet AA, just the ones earned based on account age. Even better, simply autogrant them. We're probably not getting account-to-account transfers back anytime soon, if at all, so there would be no need to reconcile lost or gained vet AAs between the source and destination accounts. And the odds are nil that we'll ever get new ones. Truthfully, I've never understood the purpose in limiting them to one for each played year, especially in year 20... we're all veterans now.
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  8. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

These are all awesome ideas.
    YES.
  9. svann Augur

I think that if you do a Copy Layout that it should include chat windows creation, placement, and put the filters in each of the right chat windows, and set the chatfontsize.
  10. Winnowyl Suffering is optional.

Can turn on "Click Through Pets" in the options, but then you'll have to target your own pet by hitting F1 twice, or clicking on it's health bar. Or putting it in your XTW, I suppose.
  11. Evye Augur

What about a trade skill in PCs. That sells "expensive" but no drop versions of trade skill items and/or sub combines items. The items would unlock to you the trade skill item was trivial. Maybe be locked to older expansions.
  12. RPoo Augur

I would humbly request the ability to un-purchase ranks of AAs at will. Not like the current ability to disable/enable scs, color shock etc. Straight out lower ranks of AAs. For reasons.
  13. Morthakia Augur

Also apologies if this has been mentioned:

Can the tradeskill trophy benefit become a permanent AA at max level? Or just a permanent increase to skills? It’s super inconvenient trying to juggle around trophies when I’m tradeskilling as I’m putting my typical bags in the bank and pulling out my tradeskill component bags. Making a set of gear these days requires a combination of Jewelcraft, fletching, smithing/tailoring, perhaps Research for some augs, Fishing, etc. Would be nice if these “skillups” became permanent once the max level of the trophy was reached.

Would it be possible to increase the number of items that someone can include in a single trade? I recently passed about 200 collectibles amongst 6 characters and the process took me an entire afternoon.
  14. Monkman Augur

Probably mentioned by now...

The ability to resize the combat ability window without using a custom UI
  15. Balthozzar Elder

There are stationary tradeskill containers of every type, I believe, in PoK already. The small bank (South side) has vendors with all the materials and they are generally nearby to the crafting stations. Next to the baking vendor, for instance, you'll find a mixing bowl on a table and an ice cream churn in the same building. Loom, Jewelry station, forge, kiln, pottery wheel, fishing table, fletching table, tinkering station, alchemy, poisonmaking, research, mixing bowl, ice cream churn, and oven are all in that same area. It's definitely made things easier.
  16. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Nope not all, the main ones are there but things to make glaze etc are not there.

My pet hate at the moment are muhbis. really wish I could just put these in a normal tradeskill container to create items/armour.
  17. Moege Augur

Already possible, pass around bags full of collectibles.
    Does require you to have top-level slot open but then you have to have slots open anyway if passing around just the collectible.
    Risiko likes this.
  18. CrazyLarth Augur

yea wished they made this tradeable beteen toons.
    Deep Caverns Collector's Case

I have one one every toon but its LORE.
  19. Balthozzar Elder

Ah, I see what you mean now. I haven't gotten TBL yet, but it does seem like they went back to a more complicated way of producing the armor with the whole muhbis thing.
    Yinla likes this.
  20. Morthakia Augur

I had literally 8 40-slot bags of collectibles. All my 40+ slot bags are no drop. Also, passing 8 bags is difficult to do. It requires me to basically bank everything each of my characters is holding. This requires me to free up bank space on each character or at least consolidate items in different bags. I try to stay very organized and have bags for augments, bags for tradeskill stuff, bags for quest items, clickies, ornaments, augments w/ corruption resist, etc. It is a huge project to put all my chars in a position to pass around bags..