Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Kurage_of_Luclin Augur

The new cost of glyph spells are 8 times what they used to be, Can we make them last 8 times as long and extend through death?
    Yinla, Metanis and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  2. sauron3030 Elder

No more nerfs
    xcitng likes this.
  3. svann Augur

There are old raids that are easily soloable, but that require 6 players to actually be in the room to activate it. That requirement should be removed rather than making us drag others out there. Could also remove the requirement to have 6 players in group to request.
    Risiko likes this.
  4. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A way to not see OFFLINE players in the guild manager when they are selling offline.
    Risiko and code-zero like this.
  5. Risiko Augur

Ability to use Mercenaries in raids for expansions that are 2 or more expansions old.

I can see not being able to use mercenaries on the two most current expansions, but why limit their use for older raid content?
    Zamiam likes this.
  6. Risiko Augur

Another Quality of Life Wishes and Dreams has been granted! They are adding the Faction Window to the game in today's update!

Thank you DBG! :)
    Gyurika Godofwar, moogs and Tatanka like this.
  7. svann Augur

Fix the tradeskill Make All function so it doesnt keep stopping. It is especially annoying when doing 10k fish scales and it has to be restarted literally dozens of times.
    Angahran and Risiko like this.
  8. svann Augur

9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I always felt they do that on purpose, to make sure you're not performing the dreaded "playing EQ while away from the keyboard". I usually do the make-alls and turn up the sound enough that I can hear if things stop getting dropped into my bags. That's the signal to click Make All again.
  10. Brohg Augur

Just lag. Do your combines in Halas or old guild hall or some other place pleasant & small & deserted
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  11. GoneFission Augur

There are a few things I’ve seen lately I’d like to add to the list:

1) Can the pets not stand over the corpse hit box? Yes, I know advanced loot can help with this, but I don’t want that box popping up on every kill. Couldn’t there be a if position then move 2 feet condition be implemented?

2) When I move to get a better targeting position, would my pet not scurry to get in front of me? Again, I could turn on click-through, but that makes pet targeting more difficult. I’d rather have a get thee behind me swatch of code.

3) When I get a caster synergy proc, could my caster weapon augment or Tome of Obulous not consume it? I know it’s to provide a boost so melee can consume it (although my bard melee never seems to consume synergy procs), but I don’t want my little proc from my wizard consume something I’d rather get to a high damage spell. If someone knows a setting, please advise.
  12. Zamiam Augur

pet classes get a pet aa that scoots the pet forward .. I dont have any of my pet classes logged in atm and forget what the name of the aa is ..

Edit: logged in my Bst .. found AA its companions Discipline
    Activiated AA : moves your companion forward in the direction you are facing
  13. Moege Augur

/advloot -> settings -> turn off the 2 popup options
    make a hotbutton /advloot to show/hide the advloot box

as a plus I have /hidecorpse allbutgroup in the same hotbutton
  14. svann Augur

It would be nice if I could set the default of xtar slot 1 to always be main assist - raid main assist if in raid and group main assist if Im not in raid. I tend to forget to set it at the start then have to fiddle with it mid-fight.
  15. Tucoh Augur

Its funny because when i saw that request i thought it outlandish for asking for such a big feature
  16. Aurastrider Augur

Options... target... cycle through npc's extended target window. I keep player characters at the bottom of the aggro window at times and would love to avoid targeting them as a tank for fast mob switching while also only targeting mobs I already have agro on.
  17. enclee Augur

Remove level requirements from all buffs and equipment, that's my dream.
    Daedly likes this.
  18. svann Augur

/outputfile hunters pop
    Gyurika Godofwar and Brohg like this.
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

/outputfile uncompleted achievements
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  20. VZRetro Lorekeeper

The only thing I'd like to see EQ do in the way of QoL is hire a team that actually does something about sexual harassment. Then maybe folks like me won't quit the game they've loved and been loyal too for so many years all because the company wouldn't put a stop to the folks who did these things.