Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Daedly Augur

Add a z axis component to target ring with on and off option toggle
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

A way to not accept rewards in the quest reward window....Or not put anything in there which is lore!

Redoing Halloween quests for achievements and so many of these are more items I dumped in storage in my house! Pain to have to find them to clear the rewards.

Failing that make the achievements recognise you have done them if you have the reward!
    Gyurika Godofwar and Brohg like this.
  3. Aurastrider Augur

Or better make them heirloom so you can pass them to alts that you don't have time to do every quest in the game again but could use the item when you decide to play them. They already did this with the bag rewards so its not out of the question. I know I have rewards sitting on a couple of toons that are lore but I did the quest again on those toons to help out other players so they could get the items.
  4. Angahran Augur

mark all 'pointless' quest items with the quest they are associated with.
    I have a ton of 'quest' items which are probably completely unnecessary and it would be nice to know what can safely be deleted and what needs to be saved.

if an item is collected during a group mission and cannot be used after the mission ends, then have it get deleted when the mission ends.
    Pirlo and Tatanka like this.
  5. Brohg Augur

Thread needs to not be lost, there's good stuff here.

/auc should be broadcast across the server (existing filters make this already not a potential menace)

Class channels (UCS) should be game-wide. Class matters are nearly-never server specific. Existing "Join general channels" option should connect folks to their actual community.
    Pirlo and Gyurika Godofwar like this.
  6. Brohg Augur

"Decline reward" option? I'm on board!
    Yinla likes this.
  7. Tanols Augur

Player made 20(plus) slot trader satchels .... could make them require current or recent expansion pelts, silks, etc for recipe.
    Leigo likes this.
  8. IblisTheMage Augur

A channel manager, with preferred channels that can be set to on/off, add new channel, remove channel, move up/down the list.
    Pirlo, Gyurika Godofwar and Brohg like this.
  9. Sobmre Augur

53 pages lol , was any QOL suggestion added at all ?
  10. Brohg Augur

11. Ravanta Suffer Augur

Flesh to venom and flesh to poison should not drain your HP while you are not in combat. The spells have a duration over 2 hours, but only work for the next 24 dot casts. No buff should be able to kill you if you forget to click it off, or forget to sit before you go afk. The spells do not benefit you in any way while you are not in combat, so they should not harm you.

An increase to the number of spell sets we can save. (It is 30, I'd like to see this doubled) Most classes would not need this, but raiding necros certainly could, and I presume shaman could also benefit.

An increase to the number of detrimental effects that can land on raid targets. I don't know the exact number, but it's too small. Double it.

Let pets open mage summoned bags, and equip all of the items that are in the bag. I want to be able to hand a pet a blue bag, a red bag, a muzzle, and in a separate trade window 2 weapons....and be done. Instead of click, click, click, click, click, click, click click, etc...I also think there should be a way to select multiple items in inventory, and send them in a trade at one time. For example, we could hold control, and click the mouse on 4 items, then click on something to trade them to...and presto, a trade window opens with those 4 items in it.

While we're at it...let's consider giving people a reason to use the mage summoned mind blades. Or get rid of them entirely at the higher levels, there doesn't seem to be a point to them.
  12. Bigstomp Augur

Login servers should reliably work.
  13. svann Augur

Id like a way to destroy bag contents without destroying the bag. Sometimes I do a lot of quests and end up with bags of no trade trash. Id like to empty them without doing it one item at a time.
    Travestii and Risiko like this.
  14. Gana Augur

IIRC, this feature used to exist. It was called the COMBINE button. :(
  15. Arog Augur

Agree with Bigstomp, working login servers.
    Removal of no drop tag on all items like on the FV server for all servers, especially progressive servers.
    Remove all level requirements and restrictions on all gear from all but the last five expansions. As each new expansion comes out the level requirements are removed from another expansion.
    Allow free to play accounts to set up as sellers in bazaar. This will increase a variety of wares available to all. Daybreak can keep buyers for paid subscriptions if they wish.
    Allow no rent (temporary) items to be transferred in shared bank.
  16. Tatanka Joe Schmo

That's not allowed now? I know you can put NO RENT in housing, which can be shared.
  17. Ravanta Suffer Augur

It's not. And hush!
  18. smash Augur

You mean, you not satisfied with the kronos you can make selling the dropable items?

And wanna keep mobs permacamped, so you can sell them...

Also, if you wanna set up a vendor in bazaar, then pay for the subscription. As far I see, f2p always get far too much for free, which other people are paying for.
    Yinla likes this.
  19. smash Augur

Something that would be nice is the following.

On vendors, the "show only items I can use", should be used to so it would only show recipe books you have NOT yet scribed.

In bazaar: there should be a filter for Collections, so you would only see those you missing.
    Risiko, Leigo and Yinla like this.
  20. Tatanka Joe Schmo

For vendors, you can right-click/inspect the books to see if you've scribed them. Not totally as easy, but with only a limited # of books on a vendor, it kinda does the trick.

For the other (collectibles), that's something which should have been done years ago. Would LOVE to see that implemented.