Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Brohg Augur

Keyring would be a fine solution, too!
    Gyurika Godofwar likes this.
  2. svann Augur

shammy merc?
  3. Veegan New Member

Implement some sort of deconstruction kits or style like Vanguard had. This would be extremely nice for the element of kunark on an item I no longer use. We can then upgrade another item without waiting for one to drop on raid again.
    Angahran likes this.
  4. Gnomereaper Augur

Clerics to be able to use more than just 1hb, there are evil and neutral priests in the game. Equally there's no reason why a shaman worshipping a God of War that isn't Kratos to use a 1hsing weapon. Open up Slashing and Piercing to all priest classes.

And bards get Bash as a skill for pulling modes and specific rare encounters and modes.
  5. Angahran Augur

I'd love to be able to get all the 'special' edition items through some in game way.
    So, if you want all the shiny toys NOW you can pay but if you are in no rush you can work for them slowly.

Also, teleport items to new expansions should be part of the basic release.
    You want people to go to the new expansion after all so why make it difficult to get there ?

I like the idea of making all the teleport clickies into AAs. Could give them their own tab.
  6. Angahran Augur

I've suggested a combined buyer/trader option.
    Jumbur and Risiko like this.
  7. svann Augur

It would be nice if my /buyer guy could sort his list of items by name. It works in /barter and in /baz, why not in /buyer?
  8. Laedyinya New Member

Ability to toggle experience to mercenary to earn merc aa at a faster rate. Max xp, max aa with a redic amount banked - I hate just seeing it go to waste when I have a perfectly good place to filter it.
    Allayna and Vexana_Lanys like this.
  9. Coas Lorekeeper

Revert all classic zones and models to how they originally looked. Example: Misty Thicket, West/East Commons, werewolf models, etc. New models are great for NEW content, but keep the old stuff old. Nostalgia is a very real reason I play this game, and you lose some of that every time you update graphics in old zones.
  10. svann Augur

This should be a toggle. But then obviously they could not change map layout, just graphics.
  11. Ghubuk Augur

A toggle for stick figures on/off in the options panel.
    Risiko likes this.
  12. Thugrok New Member

I honestly believe a 2 hour spawn rate for mobs from the first 8 expansions would improve the quality of life for the entire population. Nothing obtained from those expansions are still relevant today but every time someone gets bored and clears an old raid zone such as sleepers or NTOV. Some project 1999 servers did things like this and it allowed the entire player base to be nostalgic instead of 1 person per week.
    IblisTheMage, ForumBoss and Jumbur like this.
  13. Darcewin Journeyman

one of my biggest pet Peeves is why on earth cant a mercenary work for free? I know for some people at least the 15 minute sponge is worth the plat. and not to tout on other games but a lot of them have companion system that doesn't cost any type of currency. I work dang hard to earn plat in EQ. and yeah I understand there needs to be a plat sink of some type. but if your going to put your hands in our pockets for mercenary's at least give it a longer cycle than 15 minutes. Thanks
  14. Moldar Augur

some type of mana return AA/spell/discipline for rangers
  15. ForumBoss Augur

I'd be fine with this, or adding agents of change to live, but I suspect some plat farmers that bot tov/vt would get upset. I doubt it will happen, but I enjoy farming my own twink gear instead of buying it at super high prices. FV would be the perfect server with aoc or faster respawns on old content.
  16. Magickon Augur

A better interface for seeing what spell effects are on a target. At the very least, I want a window that shows only *MY* spell effects on that target. Necros shouldn't have to use gina to track which dots have worn off mobs. It's especially confounding when there are multiple targets at the same time you're fighting.
    bbanz and Risiko like this.
  17. ForumBoss Augur

Yea, some kind of transparent pie chart that visually shows count down for buffs or debuffs would be nice, but I'm not sure if the UI would support this without a visual overhaul. Kind of like the icons when building units in command and conquer or any strategy game.
  18. Brohg Augur

90 of those, on every mob?
  19. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

All this talk on port clickies got me thinking.

I think Druids & Wizzys should be able to convert port clickies into spells (gate, ports & TLs) the same as Enchanters can convert illusion items to spells that they can cast on themselves and others.
    Angahran likes this.
  20. svann Augur

Or maybe, wizzys can cast a port spell onto a rune and pass it out.