Quality of Life wishes and dreams. What would you want?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Risiko, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Ngreth Thergn Developer

where's oue Dislike button!
    Still No. We are not going to give players a second guild.
    Act of Valor and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  2. Aurmoon Augur

Enable players to restrict the content of containers themselves. I love how tradeskills bags only hold tradeskills components because it serves to automatically filter my loot as I get it. I would love to be able to set my existing “all purpose” bags to restrict what they can contain, essentially replicating this auto filter ability for things such as “collectibles” “armor/gear” “vendor fodder” etc.

So basically I can take my hunter satchels and then right click them and select “Collectibles only” or “No Armor.”
    oldandnasty, Lorai and Daedly like this.
  3. Mary Poppins Augur

Please?
  4. Thoxsel Augur

Just like a very very little few more in the fellowship Ngreth? I have so many friends, I’m sorry! :(
  5. Raccoo Augur

Increase number of backflags on EOK raid chests to the quantity in TBM/ROS raids chests.
    Yinla likes this.
  6. Doranur_Aleguzzler Augur

How about a day pass? Something bought, like a krono, that was bind on pick up, so no resale value. It would allow you one day (24 hours from time of consumption) of All Access, granting you access to the TLP servers. I for one would love to see if things have changed enough for me to pay a monthly fee again. Or maybe somebody wants to /testcopy a character. But the item, when consumed, would also initiate an account flag, that would prevent you from using one again, inside a 30 day window. Sell a stack of five, for $5 USD from the website. No it's not a huge purchase, but without access to see of the climate has changed on a TLP, myself, and probably many more, are not likely to pony up currency to try it out again.
    oldandnasty likes this.
  7. Raccoo Augur

Add a buff priority, so you can choose which spells overwrite other spells. For instance, if you have ranger/beastlord HP buff, but you would prefer to have Brells. It will overwrite the other HP buffs instead of being blocked.
    Yinla and svann like this.
  8. Chokal New Member

To Ngreth, on the idea of adding more fellowship slots.

I think you and people asking for more fellowship slots are thinking of two differant things.

Personally i box 3 toons, and have several alts on those accounts. I use fellowships for 2 things. Getting my alts to the primary group's location quickly to pick up drops. I also use fellowships as a way to add an EXP boost to my alts while i'm playing my primary toons.

I agree adding more slots to the fellowship would promote "adding guilds within the guilds" which leads to fragmentation of said guild. It almost promotes and rewards cliques forming. This can lead to bad feelings all around. (I totally agree with that stance and i completely get it!)

What i would propose, Is adding a feature to the game that allows you to select a primary toon on each account and add a "login to primary char" icon at character select.

If you want to go a step further, Allow a rested xp bonus that gets shared to all other toons on an account when you play your primary toon.

This would allow fellowships to be used for what they were intended to be used for in the first place.

Much respect to you,
    Thank you for all of your work on tradeskilling over the past few years.
    And say Hullo to Denmom for all of us!
  9. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Patiently waiting for a lil DPS boost to rogues.

Rogue lives don't matter... but our DPS does.
  10. Yinla Augur

Logs of housing plots, or Daybreak to at least have a record of what I have on my plot.

Logs of items coming in and out of the guild bank.
  11. Poyzen Frawg Augur

Not sure I understand this. Like "/outputfile realestate"?