Quality of communications life...

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Ibadan Kun'Tirel, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Okay, I am not going to fanboy it up and say everything is amazing right now... But overall I feel like communications between devs and players via forums has gotten much better. Prior to beta, I was noticing that eq2 was getting way more love and more regular posts. Since beta was ongoing, you all at eq1 have gotten a lot better at communicating with us in the forums and posting more regularly. I for one, appreciate that. I think that's a major step in the right direction, and one that helps us feel more listened to. Do we like everything you say, nah... But that's ok... And some of us get way too riled up over things. So there's that...

So long story short... Thank you. Please keep it up. Communication shows that you are listening and working on things. I don't agree with all of the choices, but feel you have gotten better at talking about them.
    Kohnn, Ssdar and Sancus like this.
  2. Maedhros High King

I was rather enjoying this year until the suspensions and the entire Hurturanus debacle.
    I will be abstaining from saying good job, but thanks for the server stability so far at least!