Quad kiting in CotF?

Discussion in 'Priests' started by Tarrin, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Tarrin Augur

Didn't get to play in the beta much/at all. Were there any new quad spots?
  2. Siwin Nonesuch Elder

I haven't even bothered to look to be honest. Shards Landing is still a good spot for a Druid to Quad kite or Charm kite. There was no level increase so most of the animal mobs are still dark blue and don't summon and are snareable. PLUS it should probably be a lot less crowded now with the new expansion out.

I guess if you are bored with Shards Landing and want to find a new spot then I guess you would have to go out and try and find a spot in CoTF zones yourself because I haven't looked for one.
    Untill I happen to stumble on a spot or someone tells me of a good spot. I'm going to probably stick to Shards Landing to solo stuff for EXP.

But then again If you are going into CoTF maxed AA and Level allready, doing all the missions and tasks should max you out again without having to really worry about any place to solo quad kite or charm kite or grind EXP in CoTF.

If I find a spot I'll post it.
  3. Tarrin Augur

I typically use EW, because its auto pulls. I tend to keep a group of 10-30 mobs snared and stacked up at all times. I usually last about an hour or so of chaining the 4 quad nukes before i have to med. Was just curious about a change in scenery.
  4. Sasenach Journeyman

You should be able to kill 5 mobs at a time, not 4. Evantil is another good location for kiting. Anything outside the tree is fair game. Haven't had time to check out the new zone's potentials.
  5. Tarrin Augur

Yes, I just use "quad kiting", because "quint kiting" sounds awkward. I dont like Evantil as much because I tend to run out of mobs near me.
  6. Noobieguy Augur

Good, don't steal all the mobs mister!
    I haven't done much adventuring in the new zones yet.
  7. Naugrin Augur

8. Iila Augur

PoShadows Corrupted Ahkevans are still prime kiting material. You may need to ask some necros to switch to the Defenders, though, because those are impossible for us to quint.