Qeynosian Strider (Human Heritage Crate Mount) Screenshots

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Benito, May 21, 2020.

1. Benito EQ player since 2001.

[IMG]

[IMG]
    Fanra likes this.
  2. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

As an Iksar the first thing that comes to mind is that looks like it would be a fabulous horse burger
    Sokki likes this.
  3. KermittheFroglok Augur

I think this one is disappointing but I guess I’d need to see one in game to really judge. I think what I don’t like is that it’s a dressed up horse.
    eqgamer likes this.
  4. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Yes, I doubt this mount will garner anything over 1 Krono. There's similar (Ratonga LoN mounts) or better looking (Steed of War) horse mounts.

On the other hand, everyone I've talked be selling a Deathfist Pawn illusion wants something on the order of 20 or more Krono. lol.
  5. Conq Augur

Both really disappointing - illusion and mount. This will be the first crate illusion I won't buy.
    Conq
  6. Nadisia Augur

The mount is not bad, but the color mix, at least on the screenshots, is a little bit weird.

For blanket and breastplate ornament, well, it's queynos stuff ...
    I'm not a fan of this green / mustard-ish stuff, but without that, it's not queynosian.

But the horse coat is probably not the best with these colors.
    A darker bay, a black coat, or more complex coat like a dapple grey, would have been better imho.

On the screenshot, this poor horse with his red-ish chesnut coat looks like a tomato with pickles ... and mustard.

I'm not fan. But it's not horribad. Just not my taste.
  7. Gynek Lorekeeper

I've never seen something so simultaneously pretty and hideous.

I hate it. But I never expected to like anything but my teleport items from a Human Crate.

Definitely enjoy the coloring on the Darkpaw Destrier for this model better. Forwarning, too, that likely means you sit really awkwardly on this mount, too, until if/when they fix the seating.

Can we do High Elf or Wood Elf next? But with more better items?
  8. Mr Blue Sky Elder

It looks like something you would find at the gypsy camp in North Karana.
    It's gaudy and cheap looking. I can't think of any of my robe ornaments that will match with it, just ewww gross.
  9. Bobokin Augur

Welcome to Bolivia Qeynos!

[IMG]
    Benito likes this.
  10. Benito EQ player since 2001.

Struggled to sell the mount at 2 Krono (@ 2m per Krono). Sold quickly at 2m though.

You can get a much nicer LoN horse for 200k-1m.
    [IMG]
  11. Andarriel Everquest player since 2000

be a nice mount for my house to go along with nightmare and my firescale mount.