PVP Flag for killing guards.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Bullsnooze, Jul 18, 2020.

1. TheGoblin Elder

Go to Grobb at some point and you will find 2 necro's with 4 other boxes killing guards all day and night. Don't bother reporting them though, as they have Gina set up for tells and will answer the GM if the sound goes off to make it look like they are all there. and being run by different people.
  2. Kittany Augur

Sometimes when I'm bored, I'll write a very expansive in-game macro for my 6 box team. So far, it's an argument between my cleric and paladin, with the other four chiming in and the cleric usually shouting "SHUT UP meanie!" then emotes storming off.
    KimchiGoddess likes this.
  3. Seor New Member

While I’m sure there are many reasons not to do this...I kinda like the idea...but not if you attack a guard...only if you kill it. Kill it and open yourself up to 10 min of mayhem. Or maybe give guards a zone wide agro link and add a few guard exterminators hidden along back walls who start running. You can kill a guard but you can’t continue to stand smugly in the city center bragging about it...‍♂️
  4. Kittany Augur

It could perhaps be funny if the guards did what they did in WoW. When the city is "Under attack", the guards will continuously spawn to protect the city.
    Seor likes this.