Purified Velium Impacted Raw Diamond

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Greymantle, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Greymantle Augur

Curious , why is this one sub-componet in the making of the new power sources no-trade?
  2. Qbert Gallifreyan

Well the other three non-vendor parts require tinkering, alchemy and poisonmaking (excluding a super-old, low-skill brewing item). Since not all characters can use those skills, those couldn't very well be no trade.

This is the only item in the combine that really could be flagged that way. Since this is a tradeskill quest chain, creating the rewards should require the character possess the requisite tradeskill level(s) to complete the final combine . . . so why is this an issue?
    Duder, Ngreth Thergn and svann like this.
  3. Greymantle Augur

Issue for me is none as i can make them. However when i get others asking for them to be made it makes the supply list near 2x the size for them to supply.These are in fairly high demand, but i don't normally charge to make them, just charge for the matirials. Since i cannot tinker make poisions or do alchemy i sub contract those parts out to those who can. i supply all the parts they make the subcomponets for me. Then i assemble the PS. When i do this i normally do it in batches of 20 or so to make it worth wile for everyone's time.

Just would be nice for folk who do not have the recipes or the skill in research to be able to supply for assembly a minimum of componets.