Purchasing the previous expansion for $20 option removed?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Soulstasteyummy, Nov 8, 2013.

1. Soulstasteyummy New Member

I remember that SoE used to provide the option of purchasing the second most recent expansion for $20 in their online store, but it seems that they no longer provide this service. When did this change happen?

I remember that this option was available as recent as HoT/VoA, but now it just seems to be gone. I don't have enough money to fork over $40 for this expansion that I probably wont even touch anytime soon. And I was considering purchasing just RoF because I have not bought it yet on any of my accounts. If the discounted older expansion option is now gone, that's a real bummer for me and a loss of a sale for SoE.
  2. Moklianne Augur

You have to wait for it to go on sale. There's no set date or even whether they will do it this time around. I bought VoA when it was on sale also. As casual as I am anymore, it doesn't make sense to spend $80 for my two accounts. I can wait and go without if needed.
  3. Gragas Augur

Well, right now some ROF visibles are still top tier because current COTF does not have available upgrades for them, so maybe after next release of content for COTF and the rest of the visibles are introduced, maybe then? And heck no level increase for COTF means if you are going to tackle ROF might as well go ahead and head on in to COTF?