PST or late EST Guilds?

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ponak, Jul 4, 2022.

1. Ponak New Member

With Phinny running down but transfers still available, I was wondering if there are any PST or late night EST guilds raiding on live? Even if it isn’t necessarily current content. Everything I’ve seen in recruitment / discord is for around the same time (7 EST), so I though I would check here.

Thank you!
  2. jeskola pheerie

I checked about 6 months ago and ran into the same issue, and came up with zero.
  3. Conq Augur

<Lunacy Unbound> on Tunare raids M/T/W 8:30pm-11:00pm EST, farming ToL. ;tell Tunare.Conq, Konq or Thebombx in game.
  4. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

It's not exactly live content, but <Hella Darkness> on Mangler starts raids at 8:30 p.m. PT (11:30 p.m. ET). Current expansion is House of Thule with VoA launching in a few weeks. Probably doesn't help OP if looking to transfer a Phinigel character. But we're there for any late nighters looking for a raid home!

https://discord.gg/YdnQAQpwHQ
    unoplank and CatsPaws like this.
  5. Cadira Augur

Can't recommend these guys enough, sounds like what you're looking for. Rock solid guild worth your time.

6. Ponak New Member

I appreciate the responses - thank you!
  7. Qimble Augur

Firestormers on povar starts at 4PM PST on sundays and 5pm PST on monday/tuesday. There's also a number of us who live on the west coast of the US/Canada so we play during those hours. Might not be as late as you'd like, but I've mostly been able to make it work. Occasionally I'm a little late if traffic is bad getting home on monday/tuesday, but that's not a big deal.

For more information feel free to contact Moggwai,Tevik, Brewz, Miniwinni, Lemuello, Szcarr, Mollath, Qimble, Rezmatez, Ladibarrd
  8. Shredd Augur

9. jeskola pheerie

Looks like the answer is still no, none of this is a live PST guild
  10. Shredd Augur

Could go euro server and raid early day. . I did this when my work schedule changed. I lived in Oregon until recently and before retiring I was driving trucks. . I joined SoD when schedule changed and raided early in the day.
  11. Qimble Augur

Really depends on what your RL schedule is. It's easier for me to commit to a 5pm start raid that wraps up by 730 or 8 than a 730 or 8 start that runs until 1030 or 1100 on a work night.
  12. Cadira Augur

13. jeskola pheerie

Late night EST is PST. 8:30pm EST is not what the OP or myself are looking for.
    Cadira likes this.
  14. Cadira Augur

Meh, it's a little later.

It has hilarious that a couple advertised their guild here with a literal start time of 7pm est though lol.
    jeskola likes this.
  15. jeskola pheerie

so, any real Pacific Time raid live guilds around or "late night" raid guilds? I know someone tried to start one on Bristlebane but it only had one recruitment post from late 2022.
  16. Fenthen aka Rath

It's really hard to cater to the Pacific & APAC population, there's just enough people playing EQ anymore to have a large enough pool. If you want to start raids at 8pm Pacific, that's 11pm for the east coasters. You might be able to gather the handful of AUS/NZ players or extremely early morning Euro players.
  17. jeskola pheerie

Right, so Pacific time should get new jobs or quit work to raid. Sorry but it's easier on the EST folk RL to stay up late IMO, but the current raid schedules don't really back my theory up. A lot of eq players are apparently retired now, living off the government, or still in their mom's basement.
  18. Fenthen aka Rath

You'd have to define "lot".

I am on the west coast and raid on the east coast time. I work from home so this schedule lines up with me already being in my home office. Not everyone's situation is similar, and I'm sorry that frustrates you as much as it seems to.
  19. Opal Journeyman

Final Empire on Povar raid times begin 4pm PST on Sunday, and 5:30PM PST Mon and Tuesday. Form up 30 min before.
  20. jeskola pheerie

Standard work hours for most office jobs still end at 5pm. Add in even a short commute and time to take shoes off ;)