Project Illusion AA (Enchanter Class AA) could use a re-work

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Chalkstix, Jun 13, 2019.

1. Chalkstix Journeyman

Right now the projected illusion only seems to be visual. It takes up a buff slot, but doesn't really seem to do anything.
    Druids with "Share Form of the Great Wolf" can give the Dena buff to other players (long duration movement speed buff).
    Why not let project illusion give levitation with air elemental and enduring breath with water elemental on other players, as they do on the enchanter. Not only do other players not get the long duration levi/EB buff that enchanters get for casting it on themselves, but they don't even get levi/EB while the illusion is active (and the illusion itself doesn't really last that long on other players anyway)
    RPoo likes this.
  2. Mazame Augur

They used to give the buffs with the illusion. people complained and asked for the illusion and the buffs to be different buffs. when the change went into effect project illusion only cast the illusion and the buffs were not passed along. I agree I would like it to pass the buff of an illusion with the illusion again.
  3. Skewert Lorekeeper

I usually don't like the illusions (can't ride horses, etc.), but like the buffs. When it's time to kill, I don't care what I look like. I'm glad they're not one and the same. I generally block the illusions for many buffs (though on my Ogre SK I like the skel illusion as it's effectively a shrink).
  4. Just_Another_SK Elder

Heck I have spent over 4 years collecting some of the rarest illusions in the game I currently have 89 different illusions in my spellbook most are from scrolls given to me for doing the legendary illusion turn ins in the library, that being said why can we project 3 or 4 of our special illusions such as NET on out own pets Id love to make my charm pet or even just good old Spooky my animation look amazing and its not like it would prevent us from placing NET on the pet since if the pet is in illusion form to start with just the buff part lands
    I know there are plenty of other issues that could be addressed before my request but one can dream!

Myndis - Test