Project Gorgon

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Lumiens, Apr 18, 2018.

1. Dythan Ban Lev in Plane of Fire guy

PG seems to be worth a look, and Pantheon looks to be coming a long too.

I dunno what Brad's current drug habit is, but i dipped out on it back when https://www.pcinvasion.com/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallens-financials-under-scrutiny

Both of these games seem to fit a niche, glad they are up and coming. I'm personally done playing any game that's not 100% launched, no more paying to alpha or beta for me.
  2. Brumans Augur

Pantheon's KS launch was a shitshow, and the cult that became the "team" after that was a shitshow as well. However, they've been stable and chugging along nicely since the third iteration (for what, 2 years now or something?)

Anyways, yeah, I'm with you on the final point. I don't mind letting a Pantheon youtube video play while I'm working, but I'm not really going to overly care about it until it launches.
  3. Candystore Augur

Pantheon has now been in supposed development for well over 4 years. (failed kickstarter was in January 14, 20014).

Yet after 4 years, I still hear the same excuse from both fans and developers: "the game is in beta, nothing is finalized yet"

It seems there is no desire to launch this barebones game at all.

Patheon has set up paywall behind the use of their forum, has set up a paywall behind their never ending alpha, beta, gamma, testing.

Why would they even launch their game when they make money over fist from $1,000 beta testing paywalls.

[IMG]
  4. Candystore Augur

How many more years will this game be in "alpha, beta, gamma", while suckers pay $1,000+ for "VIP" access.

A game now well over 4 years in supposed development, with little to nothing to show for it. The gameplay is just EQ classic copied, and most of their assets taken from unity's free libraries.
  5. Trox2010 Augur

You do realize most good MMOs are in development for 4+ years before release correct? And those are the ones that are fully funded from the beginning. Where Pantheon stands in the next year or 2 we'll have to see, but right now they are pretty much on par time linewise with most AAA MMOs. Maybe next time do a little research so your ignorance doesn't show as much....