Progression X - Trakanon (Progression Raiding Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Burp, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Draconic Journeyman

By all means we can use another wizzy and have no problem helping active players level up and get gear!
  2. Burp Apprentice

Sorry for the bump of the thread but there is no post editing. Few changes I need to correct from the OP.
    Raid Times are now 7:30 EST
    In Game contacts are Nemo, Burp, Draconic or Sebli
  3. Rrin New Member

Sorry to be dense, but is there a set of guild rules someplace? I'm just a little confused - mercs ok but certain items not?
  4. Draconic Journeyman

Correct, we allow mercs during group times to help facilitate grouping, we have about 40 active players, and about 30 active raiders. This makes it so that if no mercs where allowed less content would be available to groups and groups would be hard pressed if say a tank or cleric where not online.

So while we will do our best to make it as true to the appropriate era we can not. We try to make the game enjoyable for everyone and to that point we will limit gear to expansion gear, but allow certain none expansion things like merc, PoK pre PoP, GH, LAA etc.

If you have any other question let us know, you can ask them here, PM me or Burp or /tell Draconic, Burp, Nemo or Sebli in game.
  5. Drelik Lorekeeper

Just recently joined this guild and can say its been a blast. I would recommend this guild to anyone who is looking to go back and do some older content.
  6. Drelik Lorekeeper

If you have any desire to do old school content, now is the time to join us. We are focusing on gearing up to make the push through to elementals and could use you. See what its all about over at http://progression-x.com
  7. Draconic Journeyman

8. Tomydakat New Member

I'm interested in joining i am a returning player need find out where the aplication is if any can help with link please
  9. Gremin Augur