Progression X - Trakanon (Progression Raiding Guild)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Burp, Oct 9, 2012.

1. Burp Apprentice

Progression X - Trakanon (Progression Raiding Guild)

Guild Name: Progression X

Time Zone: Eastern

Schedule: M/W/F Starting at 7PM EST

Loot System: DKP

Content: Progression style guild current in Planes of Power

Recruiting: All Classes

In Game Contact: Burp, Raynard or Nemo

Other: We are a casual progression raiding guild on the Trakanon server. We are currently in the Planes of Power expansion and plan to be here for a while.
  2. Draconic Journeyman

Love this guild, doesn't use outside help to down raid bosses, doesn't speed through things and one and done raids like other guilds do. We are enjoying the planes and progressing steadily. Come check us out!
  3. Desadyn New Member

hi again progressionx. good to see u guys still around. just a few questions if u dont mind.

how active are u guys on off hours? would it be fair to expect a decent amount of grouping?

do u currently allow mercs?

do u guys run older raids such as vex thal to gear up new peeps?

how is the population on trakanon these days?

what classes are u guys currently seeking?

i also have a bit of a concern. is draconic the same bard from the beginning of the guild? i remember there being a 3boxer under the alias of draconic that at some point started denying the guild kills in classic era due to some drama between him and the leader of the guild. he made a bunch of accusations or something and left the guild.

i'm interested in rejoining but im not too thrilled about the idea of a past griefer being in the guild. anyways hope im wrong.
  4. Draconic Journeyman

Most nights we have 4-5 groups going in various places. During the early hours seems to be the lowest but you can generally find at least one person on through out the day if not more.

yes all mercs are allowed at this time.

We are currently Doing VT, Emp, curse etc in Luclin, and t1-t3 in PoP. There are always groups out there helping ot farm gear for new or returning players and lots of "rot" messages can be found in guild chat for those willing to run to get it.

Honestly not to sure, i know in last month there has been an influx is low players, we have also seen several returning and new players join our ranks.

We really can use all, clerics are always in need for raids, as far as in the guild I personally see the fewest rangers, pallies and shadow knights.
  5. Fenthen aka Rath

Is there Defiant armor on these progression servers that would ruin Elemental gear?
  6. Draconic Journeyman

Trakanon is normal server, so yes defiant armor does drop. However we do not allow using it for raids or for grouping.
  7. Burp Apprentice

Defiant is not allowed to be worn in guild at all. It does indeed drop as Trakanon is like all the other live servers.
  8. Burp Apprentice

9. Draconic Journeyman

Opened up Sol Ro, and are now one kill away from EP planes, still great time to come check us out!!
  10. Draconic Journeyman

We are steadily progressing, Downed Agnarr the Storm Lord. One more boss to go for EP planes and that is RZ. Great time to join up and have some old school fun!
  11. Draconic Journeyman

We are still actively recruiting any class, high need on clerics and healers (Druid/Shamans) Come check us out today and stay for a lifetime!
  12. Rainbowdash Augur

[IMG]

Doppleganger!

I've actually had people pop onto Test asking me about Trakanon and Progression X as if I was this person. lol

There can be only one rainbow pegasus on Norrath :mad:

jk btw :p. Decent looking guild. Good luck with progression! =D
  13. Draconic Journeyman

Current Class needs can be found here:

Bard - High
    Beastlord - Medium
    Berserker - High
    Cleric - High
    Druid - Medium
    Enchanter - Medium
    Magician - Medium
    Monk - High
    Necromancer - Medium
    Paladin - High
    Ranger - High
    Rogue - Low
    Shadow Knight - Low
    Shaman - Medium
    Warrior - Medium
    Wizard - High
  14. Sh1ntu New Member

Hello,

I'm thinking of playing EQ1 again (furthest I ever got was a level ..50 or 60 Rogue earlier in the year) and was wondering if I'd be able to join this guild and .. take part in it if I knew very little about the game?

... I think that all could be summed up as: Would you take a new player? (If so, how long would it take me to catch up to the guild?)
  15. Draconic Journeyman

We are more then happy to take you Shintu. and how quickly you get to 65 is up to you, if you solo it will take the longest, but you can also use mercs (tank is the best up to 65 no matter what class you are). We also have people that are willing to PL you (i got my ranger to 55+ in about 10 hours played.

So you see it is really up to you! we will help you along the way with gear etc and look forward to seeing you. Send a tell to Draconic, Burp, Nemo, or Raynard or visit us at our site!
  16. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

Nice job you guys. We just put Time on farm status. Your guild reminds me so much of mine. Casual raiding.
  17. Draconic Journeyman

Thanks Aildyen, and grats on getting through Time, and GL on GoD!
  18. Draconic Journeyman

We have had a large influx of players in last 2 weeks, We are still looking for another Warrior tank, and some bards (main bards preferred). Send Me a PM here, check out our site, or /tell Draconic, Burp, Nemo, or Sebli in game!
  19. Aildyen_MP Lorekeeper

We have some farming to do before we attempt the move to GoD. :)
  20. Kaldien New Member

Not to sound like a mooch, but if you guys are willing to help someone level and want someone who would be active, I wouldn't mind starting a Wizard. A progression guild seems like the best way to get back into the game without burning out super fast, since the people won't be level 95 and it'll allow me to cap out Silver before subscribing to Gold.

PM me if still need Wizzies.